**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Disney is REALLY aggressive with their IP. Moreso than perhaps any other company out there. Have had firsthand experience with this

Yeah, maybe so.

Usually the county property appraiser will have an app on their website that lets you look up specific properties (in Florida, at least), or you can search the county records to find the deed, which is a much bigger pita, usually.

This website has had quite a few god awful derails lately, so I’m just going to LOL at awful Peloton takes here to keep other threads cleaner. Peloton the GOAT.

Has anyone gotten into microlending? I have been reading about it and it sounds like a great idea. I thought I might put a few thousand dollars into it but not sure which site is best.

this was posted in the stonks thread, looks like a tremendous opportunity:

I was thinking more along the lines of lending money to a Honduran weaver or Senegalese goat farmer. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve done a few loans with them and given them as a gift.

I’m guessing you and most folks on this forum know about this but just in case…

I’m not saying what the Russian said is false but just be aware that using triple parenthesis gets one into potentially troublesome territory.

Thanks. I knew they were the big guys so wanted to make sure they were legit.

I was gonna post kiva too. Their website is down supposedly for routine maintenance.

Here’s another:

It is definitely russian slang for lol. I am assuming this is a coincidence. That’s crazy though, I didnt know that.

This has been done before. 30 second mark

2 Likes

Would a Uruguayan peasent farmer count? Asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Clovis should lend you money to get solar.

3 Likes

Twitter knows me so well.

NFL and Football? Amazing AI guys.

Maybe they just want to make sure you don’t miss out on any scorching Premier League takes.

2 Likes

I used to see ))) all the time on Stars when the Russians started playing in big numbers, which I thought was just a type of smile emoji.

I don’t remember ever seeing ((( )))

2 Likes

I also use Kiva. It’s probably not going to end world poverty, but it’s an easy and engaging way to do a little good. My wife and I tend to take turns doling out our funds as they come back in.

1 Like

Just to add to the pointless factoids, in Portuguese “lol” is “kkkkkkkk”. Probably the more "k"s the more intense the laughing.

1 Like