Non-Political Ranting: Unleash Your Anger ITT

Apparently not:

4 Likes

Costco is apparently not selling their protein bars online anymore? WTF?

Probably why Twitter is broken.

I seeing lots of missing items at Kroger, I think the pandemic is messing with supply chains or something.

HOW THE FUCK DO I CLEAR THE CURRENT SONGS IN MY IPOD QUEUE!!! NO GOOGLE, I DO NOT WANT TO DELETE SONGS FROM MY LIBRARY, I JUST WANT TO NOT LISTEN TO PLAYLIST A AND LISTEN TO ALBUM B!!! ANYBODY KNOW A VOODOO PRIESTESS!!! I WANNA RESURRECT STEVE JOBS ZOMBIE AND STAB HIM IN THE EYE! FUCK FUCK ■■■■ ■■■■ FUCK!!!

2 Likes

iPods are still a thing? Must be forever old because I haven’t seen one in like 10 years.

that’s what i call the music app on my apple. it behaves like an ipod (well I think it did and I think it should). iTunes was the word I was looking for.

Ahem

1 Like

Oops. I didn’t think I had “Apple Music” because I use the app like I used an iPod. I thought “Apple Music” involved a subscription. Whatever the app is, how to clear the queue should be more obvious. WTF now there are god damned teens on my lawn. I’ll have to pause Lawrence Welk.

3 Likes

You think that a store would be more friendly towards its regular customers when there are at least 6 direct competitors within a 10 minute walk that sell the same products for the same price.

But nope. Gotta stick it to a customer over 30 koruna (about $1.50) so they go to your competitors instead indefinitely. I have no idea how so many convenience stores stay in business but they do despite the fact that I never see more than 2 other customers inside them at any given time.

A few obscenities and a 5 minute walk later, got my orange juice at a place near them. I think buying the product at a different place felt better than calling her a few names that she likely didn’t understand.

Will this new software allow me to drag and drop my mp3s onto my ipod like every other file management system or is that still going to be a completely mystifying process?

3 Likes

I have my Google calendar automatically show holidays, and I have been irrationally angry every day this month when I look at 9/15 and see this:

What kind of anarchist starts a recognized month in the middle of a calendar month?

1 Like

September 15 was chosen as the starting point for the commemoration because it is the anniversary of independence of five Hispanic countries: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, who all declared independence in 1821. In addition, Mexico, Chile and Belize celebrate their independence days on September 16, September 18, and September 21 respectively.

I will not be swayed or comforted by facts or reason.

5 Likes

I’m in a very foul mood because I can’t figure out how to get the tab bar back in Chrome when I’m in tablet mode on my 2-in-1 Chromebook, but it reappears when I flip it into laptop mode.

Maybe have your grandkids fix it for you when they’re showing you how to get your TV to stop displaying “Input 4 No Signal”.

1 Like

When I heard my mother’s boyfriend was in the hospital, I assumed it’d be COVID-related not crushed by a tractor related.

Not sure of the logistics of it but apparently it broke all of his ribs and collapsed one of his lungs. He had to be airlifted to Albany. He’s gonna live but man he miracled his ass out of that.

I guess the anger is that he’s a small business tyrant millionaire who can afford a medavac and not go bankrupt as a result. Most people have that happen to them and just die.

He and I don’t see eye-to-eye. But he’s good to my mother and good for her as well. Can’t imagine how she’d handle losing a second man to death by freak accident in her life.

4 Likes

ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID FUCKING TAUNTING CALLS CAN I HAVE ONE THING IN LIFE NOT BE RUINED BY RACIST OLD WHITE PEOPLE

1 Like

The what now?

If you drive a Prius, keep to the right! I don’t care how fast you feeel you are going; you are the definition of slow traffic.

I have accepted that it’s not your fault… in an effort to increase fuel efficiency, Toyota capped the max speed of this raindrop-on-wheels at 64 mph, but stop backing up the entire 405 freeway with your Sunday morning drive.

Look, I get it… you were an early adopter of hybrid technology… you overpaid for a glorified Yugo that wasn’t even better for the environment (dog knows Toyota wasn’t going to foot the bill), but that doesn’t mean you can jump into the HOV lane and cruise along at the sonic boom-inducing speed of 55mph because you think you’re saving the goddamned planet! The rest of us have places to be, and we would like to get there with a little more pace than you on your way to pick up your patchouli essential oils.

For 20 years Outlook has had the phantom 1 unread message bug.

2 Likes