Non-Pol Hot Takes

Oh yeah forgot about that. New category, Gorka head.

Are we sure that Hannity doesn’t have an excessively small head? I mean that’s all he really needs to house that tiny little pea sized lizard brain of his.

Gorka’s monstrous head is real, but he is an expert of forced perspective in photos to make it look bigger than it already is. I don’t think Hannity’s a small guy. Gorka is enormous.

Gorka’s only listed at 6’3", but has the head of an 8 footer.

Just about everything else, oddly enough. I just think hot sauce in general has become ridiculously overplayed in the last decade or so. Like wings–there are plenty of flavors more enjoyable than basic hot wing sauce.
How I feel about pickles and olives seems similar to how some people describe cilantro as tasting like soap–I stand by that hatred.

I’ve got some other weird hot takes, like “Creed and Nickelback aren’t that bad.”

Wait are you guys saying that picture is not photoshopped? How in the fuck?

My hot take is that Happiness Is A Warm Gun is the best song from the Beatles.

Another hot take: No more than 5 Beatles songs pre-Revolver are listenable.

It’s real, and it’s spectacular.

2 Likes
1 Like

Note how Gorka is subtly leaning into the camera. People with good camera game try to look bigger in the frame to upstage the people they’re with. His hand and head are probably at least 4 or 5 inches forward from Hannity. Hannity is listed at 5’11" and Gorka at 6’3" for a size reference (Gorka looks at least 6" taller there to me). Gorka’s head is really really big, but it’s not that big.

the Beatles actually suck, along with most pop culture things that are decades old.

98% of “good” movies and TV shows from ~2005 and older are literal trash

I watched Good Will Hunting for the first time the other day, and that movie is garbage. Old things just suck, it’s a fact

2 Likes

I don’t like dem apples

Good Will Hunting is rubbish but classic films like It’s A Wonderful Life are excellent.

Rubbish is too much, overrated certainly

I stand by my statement. Hated it.

2 Likes

Strangely enough I think most new movies suck. All special effects and no actual quality story telling. Might be cause I’m older. I also like the beatles and think a lot of new music is unlistenable.

1 Like

Forrest Gump is also awful.

3 Likes

Overrated movies
The 2 above
Saving Private Ryan
Pulp Fiction
Finding Nemo
Erin Brockovich

More to come

1 Like

I rewatched The Departed the other day and that movie also sucks ass. Cringed pretty hard when Jack Nicholson started acting like a rat in that one scene.