‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Kinderguardians !

Go spread love daily. Make people less fearful of their fellow man. Be an example, an inoculum to fear, instead of coaching fear.

I’m not talking about arming everyone. I’m talking about your take that cops are ten times the men most of us will ever be and that the cop hate is bullshit fashion.

Go join the force, bro.

I stand by what I said. They need cops

You are coaching fear. Cops are heroes and they are ten times the men most of us will ever be is coaching fear.

no u

A friend and I once saved someone who was being beaten and robbed by 3 people. We didn’t need badges or guns. I can do my duty as it is.

far out… just get out there on the regular on the southside of Chicago, hero. Volunteer

2 Likes

Damn, Islamic grandpa dude knows how to throw down.

4 Likes

Is that his Mom?

We need a new CCC or something for these incels to get out their frustration and occupy themselves until their balls drop.

I say we start a new thread discussing police, I have a lot of mixed up thoughts on this and don’t think this is the correct thread.

Do you think all south side Chicago neighborhoods rely on the police? Some communities within the city have views similar to micro’s which shouldn’t be a surprise if you know how Chicago cops are, especially in some of the south side neighborhoods

I’m pro oxygen. I’ll stop breathing as soon as you do.

That deer’s got a gun!

Hooves up don’t shoot

1 Like

No ID. Looks like another John Doe.

7 Likes

lol

*haven’t

oh, good