‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

why can’t we stop him

22 Likes

His name is John Wick.

3 Likes

When are we going to talk about toddler mental health in this country?

1 Like

Mental health is a hoax. The only thing that stops a bad toddler with a gun is a good nanny with a gun.

Do we want to stop him? We should arm toddlers sufficiently so that they kill any parents dumb enough to leave guns around for toddlers to handle.

2 Likes

Conservatives should be on board with the death penalty for people who let toddlers get guns.

If they’re black? Then sure.

Young white woman’s toddler gets gun out of her purse and shoots his sibling in the head? Well, sometimes accidents happen.

1 Like

Fyp.

This is not a gun issue, this is a mental health issue.

Guns don’t kill people. Toddlers kill people

How many 5-year-olds can take down a 3-year-old holding a 9mm?

FAFO

5 Likes

Love the hat

Toddler gun meme search had the same thing over and over. then this tyke with the hat and gatlin style gun popped up. Chefs kiss.

1 Like

Hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/_sn_n/status/1770222961225609459?t=yZu-2pPIziNkqJRRwbiUjg&s=19

5 Likes

Our local high school had a student bring a gun to school this week on the same day another student committed suicide with his dad’s gun. I’m terrified of my kids growing up.

2 Likes
5 Likes

They did everything wrong. I wonder what percent of parents are wrapped up in their own lives they don’t see their kids? I suspect a large percent. The difference here is they also provided him the gun, while ignoring him.

3 Likes

That was the dumbest loophole ever. Basically a gun show every single weekend with every single retailer in attendance where I am at in texas.