‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

plz dont I just sold my RSUs at 168 and was happy to see it was 155 a bit ago and now its 160 =/

Pretty uneventful. I got a bottle of marinade and put it in the shopping cart’s cupholder. When I put everything on the conveyor belt at checkout, I forgot about the bottle, since it wasn’t in the main area of the cart. I realized it when I was in the parking lot. Put everything else in the car, went back inside, paid for the bottle at self-checkout and that was that.

1 Like

Thanks I was just curious how it was forgotten without you or the cashier noticing.

These people absolutely fucking love the idea of veterans standing outside the school with AK-47 to protect the children. The only thing they love more is homeless people being choked to death on the subway & unarmed shoplifters being shot.

1 Like

No, standing outside with an AK-47 would be RADICAL LEFT COMMUNISM!

1 Like

Happened about 5 minutes away in my town yesterday. Jfc

I thought, damn Layton isn’t that big…

I found this one on that same page:

More than 1,000 incidents involving firearms have shaken America’s schools since 2018 — a dramatic increase over any similar period since at least 1970, according to the K-12 School Shooting Database.

https://www.axios.com/2023/05/20/gun-violence-children-schools

1 Like

It goes down the same as the 1,000 before, no one’s getting smarter, no one’s learning the score

1 Like
2 Likes

1e10c5e927786b9c30f8588d823fc667

10 Likes

Monahan told police he had “been in bed since 8:30” that night, according to the court file. He told the officers who arrived at his home that there are “hunters shooting in the area all the time.”

When police asked him what happened, they said he told them, “Nothing that I know of.”

The court file says that he did not want to walk down to the end of his driveway to meet with police. At one point he told police that he wished they would leave and allow him to go back to bed.

This guys gonna get got for pretending he was sleeping instead of just coming right out and saying you’re goddamn right I did it.

2 Likes

Yeah, seriously, WTF. I don’t really care how he gets got, but this seems like cheating. What kind of idiot attorneys does this guy have? I’m assuming there is a ballistics match to his gun.

tenor

7nams5

11 Likes

22 Likes

Hey you guys ever notice there’s a whole lot of mass shootings in the US like all the time?

1 Like

And nowhere else. And given that the only thing that can seemingly be done about it is prayers, the only conclusion is that Go’s hates us, and us specifically.

1 Like