‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Well, he feared for his life. Nothing we can do.

This is a wrong take imo. It’s not fear. It’s anger and toxic masculinity.

A lot of anger comes from fear.

2 Likes

meat department always has weird hours

I need you to help me get a couple of these sacks of money. I’m not going to hurt you.

Meat is murder! Well, not murder, but some sort of a felony. Or at least brandishing. I don’t know, IANAL.

Would bet my net worth this dude has never read one word of the bible.

1 Like

Whatever. If Jesus was around today, he wouldn’t leave the house without his AR-15.

https://twitter.com/peytonyager/status/1650259333421121536

Given Texas’s gun laws, it’s quite possible no crime was committed.

Given Texas’s gun laws, it’s quite possible the guy who got his gun receives a medal from the Governor.

Good guy with gun breaks up fight.

Officials in Davie, a town about 26 miles north of Miami, announced Friday that charges would not be recommended against the gunman, Antonio Caccavale,43, because his actions were justified by his fear.

Likewise, police said, the Instacart driver will not be charged because he acted based on their own assessment of danger when the vehicle, moving erratically, struck a boulder and the shooter’s foot.

Insane and yet a certain logic to it.

Yeah, if you’re scared you can shoot at people and if you get shot at you can try and get away. Call it a wash.

Edit: Actually that’s not fair. The delivery guy tried to get away after the homeowner pulled the gun but before he was fired upon. Bit of a premature escape in that case. Lucky to get away with it.

1 Like

Don’t bring a leaf blower to a gunfight was probably one of the best bits of advice my dad ever gave me.

13 Likes

Leaf blowers are a source of tension for sure. The powerful ones are loud as fuck and if you blow leaves into a neighbors yard they will murder you for real.