‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Jury nullification

Keeping it real news roundup

1 Like

Good thing neither shooter notified the police because these could have ended up tragically.

1 Like

Looks like Rand Paul lucked out with his quality of neighbor.

2 Likes

Five people are dead after being shot in a Texas home by a suspect armed with AR-15 style rifle in a horrific series of “execution style” shootings, police said.

The youngest victim in the shooting was 8 years old and two female victims were discovered in the bedroom lying on top of two surviving children, authorities told ABC News.

Police said they believe the massacre occurred after neighbors asked the suspect to stop shooting his gun in the front yard because there was a baby trying to sleep.

What in the fuck

Some real big brain detective work going on here:

He said that authorities believed some of the victims were trying to shield their children – with bodies found on top of children who were unharmed.

“In my opinion, they were actually trying to take care of the babies and keep them babies alive,” Capers told KTRK.

Also, Texas seems like a pleasant place to live:

Nearby resident, Veronica Pineda, spoke with KTRK and said she has grown accustomed to neighbors shooting firearms in the area.

“There’s always shootings, there’s always shooting,” she said to KTRK. “There’s always people calling the cops and there’s nothing being done.”

She said that neighbors would frequently shoot firearms on weekends and holidays and that the sound of gunshots overnight was normal.

“We were in bed and my kids – I have two babies – they got scared, and we’re like, ‘it’s normal they’re always shooting.’”

Click article, begin reading, see that shooter is Mexican/Mexican-American, wince, close article.

https://twitter.com/itsjefftiedrich/status/1652314827631603713?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

18 Likes

Same. The twisted takes to come are too much to contemplate.

As long as he’s not undocumented or in MS-13 the derposphere won’t make a big deal about race. There are lots of hispanics in the proud boys. I’m sure there are old-school stormfront types that still exclude hispanics. But the alt-right is all in on them.

It says he’s a “Mexican National”, so I guess undocumented is still in play.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3979446-federal-judge-blocks-illinois-assault-weapons-ban/

I saw that 5 people were shot to death in Texas, this morning, and I wouldn’t have guessed how it happened with ten thousand tries.

The neighbor was just trying to save the environment. Using a 2-stroke leaf blower for 30 minutes emits as many hydrocarbons as a 3900 mile drive in a 2011 F-150 SVT Raptor. Source

Weed whackers are probably similar.

As NBZ would say/think, this is the only way to get real change.

1 Like

lol wat

Elaborate. Could just be me stoned to the B-jesus belt

1 Like

Let the wormhole take you to the NBZ universe

Let’s roast workshop NBZ

Or I’ll go 1st.

1 Like

Through the universe his teachings wind, could this be the end of mang and time?!