‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Deranged

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1647564673623916550?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Imagine how broken your brain has to be to think giving your trans kid healthcare is child abuse but letting them play with assault rifles is good parenting.

8 Likes

So you don’t want your child to know what to do with a gun that their mass shooter dropped

2 Likes

holy fuck

Not sure how old those kids are but I fired my first guns at 12 years old (about a year after moving to PA). If I was born in rural America, it probably would’ve been earlier.

Just something you did as a father/son thing growing up.

Triggered?!

1 Like

These pictures are a great example of how the ultimate problem is gun culture. This country has an unhealthy love of and obsession with guns. That’s what we need to fix up and down pretty much every demographic. Fix that and more can be done about gun control.

Unfortunately, it’s extremely difficult and can’t be solved for multiple generations, even if somehow we could snap our fingers and start the change right now. With most things, it starts with parents.

1 Like

How old was your first school shooting (not as shooter obv)

Why obv

I have no issue with kids hunting. None of the photos though are hunting tools. They are handguns and assault rifles. Zero reason for a kid to ever touch any of those.

https://twitter.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1647705262483034112

1 Like

100%

Unpopular opinion, but stuff like this is an even bigger problem than those pics of kids hunting:

3 Likes

“The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”

-John Wick, probably

1 Like

Do they allow guns at the NRA convention?

Yes.

Video games, too.

We really shouldn’t have mocked Tipper.

We all know it’s the virtual guns in video games that are the issue, not the real guns that the kids are fondling at gun shows and conventions.

ETA: Looks like grooming to me.

1 Like

For me, it depends on the reason. If you’re going to actually eat it or you are doing it for some functional reason, that’s OK. If you’re doing just because you like killing stuff and want hang some trophies on your wall, that’s fucking sick.

4 Likes

Good thing this guy a had a gun in the home for protection.

1 Like

John Wick and video games itt. Lol. I think they might have those in other countries also.

2 Likes