‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Maybe people are believing this:

https://twitter.com/ellievhall/status/1640425727563579436

So glad the context thing will be going away soon.

The shooter was identified as Audrey Hale, 28, of Nashville, according to the chief, who said she identifies as transgender.

Fuck. This is going to be beyond horrible.

Holy shit this will not be good. Fucking depressing thinking about how bad this will be for trans individuals and their future rights to exist.

Maybe the right wingers will agree to ban guns to protect children from being groomed by trans people.

I was just kidding…

The only small silver lining is that it was already looking pretty grim in the US. Being trans and getting care as a trans individual is already in the process of being outlawed in various ways all over the country. Just like with abortion, gay rights, even gun control for that matter and on and on the Dems need to stop letting the GOP control the narrative. Because any time we get an outlier event like this that fits the GOP’s bigoted hate filled narrative they will run wild with it. And trans rights isn’t really a popular issue even amongst the so-called left in this country so this is even going to be even worse. I mean go read the trans thread here and you see even people who are probably in the top 5% of enlightened US politics people getting tricked by the GOP anti-trans shit.

Ya done given this thread the Riverman curse

1 Like

I walked past the Tree of Life synagogue everyday on my paper route as a kid. I bet most Americans have some connection to a mass shooting.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a suicide note outlining specifically this type of stuff as a motive.
This is going to get worse before it gets better

You mean like you don’t want me to wonder if this person was targeting the family of an anti-trans politician?

I don’t that I know of. But I do know two people who were killed by stray bullets. Neither doing anything sketchy, just having a normal night out on the town.

The mental illness arguments are getting major traction in the derposphere. And by that, I mean the MSM.

Shooter had a manifesto. But apparently didn’t upload it to 4chan first or whatever. No reason to release that thing.

So if it’s correct that this shooter was a trans female, presumably all trans people now need to be treated as potential mass murderers. The evidence is right there!

Of course, the hundreds of recent young white male mass shooters were a series of unavoidable one-off events, attributable entirely to individual mental health issues.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1640469735677792256?t=0cVx4NPgTdWA9WyYsMCPbQ&s=19

I fucking hate him so much.

4 Likes

Too much disinfo to really know for sure. Ive also heard reports of him being a trans man

This is what the Tennessean is saying

Don Aaron, a spokesperson for the Metro Nashville Police Department, originally said a 28-year-old female suspect was believed to have entered a side entrance with two assault rifles and a handgun.

Police later identified the shooter by his name at birth, Audrey Hale, and did not provide another name. He was a transgender man who used male pronouns.

Every headline on fox says trans.

Fuck the U.S. so fucking hard. I’m done caring at all what happens there. Let it burn.

2 Likes

Well, I’m sure that manifest were never going to see doesn’t mention a thing about sexual abuse and anti-LGBTQ bigotry coming out of that school for which the shooter wanted revenge.

1 Like