‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Was the teacher trying to push a woke agenda on this poor child?

8 Likes

How many times must this happen before we outlaw 6 year-olds?

6 Likes

Just needed more good 6 year olds with guns to stop this

10 Likes

The teacher was no angel, IMO.

4 Likes

Teacher tried to teach the class the colors of the rainbow, but the kid only backs the blue.

4 Likes

You really have to wonder how much of a direct role the parents played in this. Maybe ick to speculate but still, there are some serious crazies in USA who are seriously obsessed with teachers and what is tought to their children.

It’s the logical conclusion to this story

We must arm teachers to defend themselves against bad six year olds with guns.

1 Like

Next stop: shootouts between teachers and students.

Are you allowed to shoot and kill a 6-YO in self-defense? Do you have to wait till he shoots first?

Giving the 6 year old the first shot would be the honorable thing to do.

3 Likes

I’m surprised there hasn’t been a test case of stand-your-ground against someone under 10 yet. Maybe there has, I haven’t heard about it yet.

How many (armed) 6-year olds?

10 Likes

The kids are strappin on the way to the classroom

1 Like

Where were the good kids with guns? Obeying the no gun zone! Duh, libs! Gotta let the good kids strap too.

2 Likes

Honestly can you blame the kids for saying “fuck it” and going on the offensive?

The Offspring seem to be pretty topical these days.

2 Likes

Why else are they topical recently?

Not really. It’s kind of a joke. A few days ago I wrote that “you’ve got to keep them separated” when referring to chili and cinnamon rolls served together, as apparently some crazy people do.

1 Like

At this point, it would be reasonable to defend with deadly force against 5 and older.