‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

It doesn’t matter if we watch. It matters if he actually gets through to a few normies.

So it doesn’t matter.

did you watch the whole thing? his emotion is clearly real

Yeah I watched to the end. There was some genuine emotion there.

yea i largely agree with the first 5 or so minutes him being a bit flat and scripted but he slowly starts to lose his composure

I’m surprised Desantis hasn’t found a way to ban McConaughey from Florida or sue him or something. He’s usually right on top of this stuff.

Alright alright alright is a capital offense everywhere.

5 Likes

The derps in my town are going on about why our schools don’t have metal detectors, bullet proof doors, cameras, and armed security.

Somehow sending your kid to prison to get educated is a better solution than making guns harder to get.

Went to get a haircut yesterday and the only other customer in there is prattling on about all this stuff before I even sit down. I tried to make a point about ARs and he just looks at me like I’m an alien. Of course I later find out that it’s an off-duty cop.

3 Likes

even funnier that these same types mostly have been screeching endlessly about the “trauma” inflicted on our children by the RADICAL LEFT when they dare to ask the kids to wear masks during an apocalyptic pandemic thats killed millions, but dont bat an eye when their kids have actual trauma due to this shit

11 Likes

Now we’re probably getting closer to something getting done about guns

2 Likes

They will flee to gated communities and fence their houses and pass laws to protect themselves and get more guns and they will still be afraid. And they will absolutely love it. It will be a conservative paradise.

Before anyone asks, this wasn’t me. A) Not from California B) I wouldn’t get caught

19 Likes

they’ll never catch nbz alive?

2 Likes

Because the criminals and school shooters will still find a way!

lol the guy is a professional actor :roll_eyes:

That said, I think he did a great job. Isn’t even advocating for anything radical, so it’s hard to disagree with him

5 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/06/08/girl-child-shoots-kills-woman-orlando/

What’s the big deal? Sounds like the child was standing her ground.

“This shooting is an unimaginable tragedy that defies easy solutions,” Florida Ninth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Monique H. Worrell said in a statement Tuesday.

jlawok.gif

No context required.

https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/1534612129730514946?s=20&t=N3VSGR7QBDqnRGN_VcrBXQ

1 Like