‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Honestly this dude is making this site unusable. WTF. Mods do something please.

3 Likes

Be careful who you take your takes from on me. If you have a problem with me tell me. But don’t listen to people who have done nothing but troll me on here for over three months.

I’ve read it. Unfortunately. Well I skipped a ton but still. Calm down bro. Without reading a lot more this seems like Clovis8 nitpickery about racism/white supremacy and shit when you are just arguing with people on your own side.

I think they’ll find out and you should act based on that.

My kid was older when they fenced in her school and had a drill where police came in military gear pointing guns at the kids, including right at my kid, so I didn’t have to hold anything back.

This is my last post on the subject, as I’ve made myself clear. I asked micro to not use the word ‘migrant’, that’s it, and it became this. This is not on me. My comment to him could have been passed without comment, but people came out in defense of saying essentially ‘offensive terms like you say are no big deal’ stop whining.

The fact our elementary schools are having active shooter drills for years now should scare the shit out of people but it doesn’t. I don’t have kids but it’s baffling to me how this has no impact on modern day politics really.

It does scare the shit out of the kids, but who gives a fuck about them?

Nobody posted any offensive terms and you are a tiresome bore that literally infects everything this offshoot has done for the last several months.

Stop playing the victim and post better (less).

1 Like

I never said ‘no big deal’. I just think most people here you are arguing with want everyone to live free and do what they want, terminology aside. So, we are getting hung up on terminology when people want the same outcomes.

I’m on the side of Wookie, lately microbet, etc. I am for open borders (not open borders that the Republicans try and hate on though) . If you pass a criminal background check, don’t have a disease that is easily transferable, and want to work, you are welcome here imo.

I mean i care about them and I think it’s awful. Even as someone without kids I find it detestable and frankly a sign of how disgusting America is that that is our reality.

Getting back on topic would be good… As I haven’t fully understood how to excise these posts yet… :+1::+1::+1:

Yeah, same. My post wasn’t intended to be a shot at you.

50+ unread posts after just catching up with this thread like an hour ago. I thought there was another mass shooting. Nope, just nunnehi.

8 Likes

Requesting title change to “No Way To Prevent Nunnehi derails, says people who constantly engage Nunnehi”.

21 Likes

Got a laugh out of that brad even though i am supremely guilty.

2 Likes

Guys, let’s love on nunnehi. We need love. There’s too much hate in this world.

nunnehi, what are you doing, you rascal? I appreciate your enthusiasm :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok now i’m gonna watch the season 14 premier of Real Housewives of Orange County, followed by a Francis Bacon documentary, and that’s ok.

Am I sharing too much? wow

I don’t really get the nunehi hate, tbqh.

In other news, tomorrow should be fun and I’m liking Mayor Nan Whaley more and more. Gonna try to see if I can make it out to Dayton for the protests but I’m not sure when the fun starts of if it’ll be too crowded for me to get there. I cannot ever recall a governor straight-up asking a president to not visit after a tragedy. Maybe it happened during the Obama years, but still this is wild stuff.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1158811721093570562

I look forward to Trump tweeting about what a fucked-up city Dayton is. I mean, he won’t be wrong, but still.

4 Likes

Merriam Webster cut-and-paste

Definition of Hispanic

1 : of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent and especially of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin living in the U.S.

2 : of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain

Yeah, I get you’re passionate about the topic. But you’re flying this flag pretty much on your own. My sister-in-law is Mexican, and she self describes as Hispanic

MM MD