‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Nah, that won’t do anything either. False flag, fake video, crisis actors, mental health problem, school needs to be hardened, etc. All the excuses still work.

The Rice thing was a bit different because it really wasn’t clear how bad/forceful it was just from a written description. Here we already know how bad it is for sure. The kids are dead. There is no ambiguity.

I guess the hostage thing seems plausible, but there would have to be some reason to think that, which I don’t think was given.

As far as not realizing there might still be alive people, that makes no sense. You can’t distinguish between shot and wounded or shot and dead until someone lays eyes on them. Sure they’re probably dead, but you can’t just assume that.

hopefully whoever made and delivered his food at least spat in it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you that they are BS, I’m just curious about which BS they’re going to go with (or have already gone with).

If American media had any balls, they would show what assault rifles actually do to the bodies of people. Emmett Till open casket treatment of one of the children sadly might not even have any impact though.

1 Like

…so it’s like in the Sopranos; no shows and no works?

Police departments that only exist as daycare for men is one of the greatest burns I’ve ever read.

2 Likes

Police departments: When bars aren’t good enough for your man

As someone originally from the UK and only came to the US well into adulthood this is just so true

1 Like

I want to like this but afraid I’ll be refused re-entry after one of my work trips in the Emperor Cruz administration.

1 Like

So unfair to the cops.

they were 4th graders

https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/1530639082178502656?s=21&t=5PEA_hYzcYM6npIjOq10Aw

Libertarianism is bad. Excessive individualism is bad.

Individual parents were trying to save their individual kids while the state put them in handcuffs and cowered in fear.

5 Likes

Mother: my house is on fire and my children are trapped inside

Firefighter: sorry ma’am, we can’t go in… this is an active fire situation. We’ll go in after the fire burns out.

Parents were willing to put group (family) above individual safety. Cops put their individual safety above their duty towards others.

They have a society of cops and put cop lives above all others. That’s the state for ya.

were there reports that some parents went in and pulled their children out of classrooms?

i saw reports that some parents were armed and wanted to go in, which cops stopped.

the stories floating around are just many levels contradictory, which doesn’t mean they didn’t happen. just that cops were anything but consistently not in control for over an hour

Border Patrol acting as the enforcers in Hispanic towns is a little too on the nose.

1 Like

Supposedly one mother 40 miles away heard about it, drove there, insisted the police go in, was handcuffed, was released, climbed a fence, went in and got her kid.