‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

I’m thinking it will take multiple successful assassination attempts against Republican politicians to move the needle. Obviously, I kinda don’t advocate that, but I know it’s the direction my mind will go if I ever lose loved ones to gun violence.

Nah, that wouldn’t even do it. Remember that softball game a few years ago? If anything, they doubled down on gun rights.

Yeah, nothing changing after Sandy Hook was the end of hope for me. 26 fucking kindergartners man. If that doesnt change things NOTHING will. The only chance to do anything is Dem President + executive order + emergency declaration. Maybe once we actually just go and REQUIRE the guns to be turned in and the violence drops by orders of magnitude, people might finally get it.

Not enough casualties, unfortunately.

When the right wingers turn on the GOP after realising their getting used to prop up billionaires the tide will turn and not before. :grin:

If 20 white 1st graders from a very well to do town didn’t move the needle nothing is going to.

1 Like

I swear the flag at my work is at half-mast more often than it isn’t. :frowning:

Thought I would check my “favorite” RWNJ facebook feed…

I have no words…

Shooting in El paso. Early reports have multiple casualties and multiple people in custody. My sister lives there, she and her family go to that shopping center but thankfully weren’t there today. When will this shit fucking end

1 Like

Not until global warming ends civilization.

6 Likes

On CNN the faces of Wolf and panel reflect this sentiment more than normal so there’s that.

This one looks pretty bad, hard to gain any information. Which channel is best for live, not ridiculous or hysterical reports?

Jesus christ beto is really disingenuous, even for a politician.

I didn’t get to see all of his remarks, but from what I saw, Beto did not make me feel confident about his ability to manage a crisis.

HHe was literally laughing, squeaked out some tears, and then managed to immediately pivot into in a campaign statement. It was so bad.

Wonder what the “good guy with a gun” arguements will be… Seems like a Walmart in El Paso would have a greater than normal number of people that are armed.

2 Likes

This is the last issue that gets me really, really upset.

Looks like 21 year old unemployed white Trump supporter…

This is the second mass shooting in a WalMart this week.

Slow week huh

1 Like