‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

MSNBC reports 14 dead children now. And yeah. Nothing happens again. Because Republicans don’t want anything to happen. And they get voted into office again and again.

Time to arm the children I guess.

God this world is fucked up.

Oh holy fuck

What the fuck? I literally just read 2 on abc. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fcuk

More sacrifices to Moloch the god of guns

1 Like

It’s a school with almost entirely minority kids. Not jumping the gun but might have been a racial thing here. I guess we will see.

2 Likes

Jesus fucking christ a fucking elementary school again. Obviously Texas just needs more guns.

Article I was reading said Salvador Ramos is the shooter and he was running from cops and went Into school after abandoning his car, maybe had killed his grandmother?

Probably not. Piece of shit is dead

A gunman opened fire at a elementary school in Uvalde on Tuesday, killing 14 students and one teacher, Gov. Greg Abbott said. The gunman, identified as Salvador Romas, was also killed, Abbott said. Ramos was a student at Uvalde High School.

Frank Figluzzi on MSNBC says FBI has adopted a new policy of not naming the shooter. They don’t want them to get any notoriety he says. But I think we need to know, to better understand what’s happening.

1 Like

Need the odds of surviving a mass shooting if perp is non-white v white

2 Likes

Fuck. It just keeps getting worse.

This article says he was running from police but j don’t see that anywhere else

You know instantly if the shooter was white because if so they’re still alive.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/dansolomon/status/1529205087020756995

1 Like

It’s going to get worse.

Same number of total deaths as Columbine,

We have learned so much.

It’s too soon to talk about gun control.

SCOTUS gonna strike down the remaining gun control laws next month btw

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ariehkovler/status/1529208081380409345?t=AGaf5Y-EO5mi4dWtYPQmyA&s=19

2 Likes