‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

You don’t anymore as of September.

Whose gun it is really shouldn’t matter much until the kid is a legal adult. The parents should always be in control of it.

2 Likes

FREEDOM TASTES DELICIOUS

The only thing you should be allowed to “Constitutional carry” is a Brown Bess or similar old timey muzzle-loaded, smoothbore, round shot guns.

Chessmate libtards

1 Like

LOL

I’d go all in on this guy absolutely loving the Rittenhouse verdict.

Who gives their kids Christmas presents at the end of November? Frankly that also sounds like a cover story to me, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave him the gun so he could protect himself.

Interestingly, that is not actually true.

Thanks to @Riverman 's updates I have spent an obscene amount of time reading news from The Villages. The number of liberal letter writers is way higher than I expected (still the minority, of course).

2 Likes

Because right wingers barely read, much less write, on average

1 Like

The prosecutor says the state does NOT have laws governing storage of guns. But children are also not allowed to have guns (not sure if that means possession or ownership). Regardless, the parents are up the creek it appears because they knew he likely had the gun and was writing crazy stuff at school. The parents are digging their grave a bit deeper by trying to run.

1 Like

Yeah, the parents are playing this absolutely wrong if their goal is to avoid jail.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1466745874088972290?s=21

It’s a real shame are gun laws allow crazy insane people to own guns as well. If only there was something we could about that.

Unfortunately our bro from the Villages doesn’t post on unstuck, so I’ll take this for him.

You see, if only libtard prosecutors went after the crazy people that got guns and committed crimes, it would just deter the other crazy people from obtaining guns. LDO.

1 Like

Name? … Santa Claus

Address? … North Pole

Yep that’s good enough for us - here’s your concealed handgun permit. Merry Christmas.

Troll them by photoshopping a black Santa into the pic.

Responsible gun ownership in America means not putting your finger on the trigger during family portraits.

3 Likes

Vic Berger photoshopped that Thomas Massie picture and got a retweet from the man himself
NSFW

NSFW

8 Likes

Haha took me a min to figure out what changed

2 Likes

Massie’s response is actually pretty good.