New Years

2021 resolution, watch rounders.

2 Likes

Merry new year!

7 Likes

You must. A bunch of us would gladly watch it again with you via interwebs. It is an infinitely enjoyable movie.

This year sucks already

2 Likes

I should have added again. Just kicked it off 2 min ago for fun.

2 Likes

Follow along with our prior watch thread for bonus fun

1 Like

On the ball with that Risky, much love.

1 Like

A pleasure to be of service!

1 Like

CNN absolutely hitting its stride right now playing Have you gotten High there with Snoop Dogg. Anderson Cooper cracking up in the background as Andy Cohen takes the lead.

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ve ever watched CNN NYE, but this guy on with Anderson Cooper is WASTED. He’s going back and forth between hilarious and super awkward at a frequency of like 10 Hz.

2 Likes

This is a yearly occurrence. I distinctly remember a conversation between Coop and Cohen last year about someone’s dick size on NYE. They go hard on CNN

1 Like

Fuck, that wasn’t supposed to get out!

3 Likes

I think my favorite NYE was spent in Zihuatanejo with 4 other couples, we had rented a big house, got hammered, smoked some weed, hung out in the pool and then watched a crazy fireworks show at midnight. Since most of my NYEs have been spent in sub zero temps the weather made it even better

1 Like

I pulled out my diary from five years ago.

I was on the verge of death and did not succeed only because I found myself inadequate to the task.

A confidant told me that if I would just commit to progressive changes, my experience of existence itself wouldn’t continue to feel overwhelming and hopeless.

They told me my existence could be about more than suffering.

I wrote that five years was too long to wait. I wouldn’t make it.

But here I am five years later. Life is good. I’m glad I stuck around.

2020 was what it was. I took some good things from awful times. Bring on 2021. I will make the best of that, too.

25 Likes

join the discord buddy

1 Like

Yo, stop by the Discord.

I’m watching the new episode of The Stand with my family but may check in later :+1:

1 Like

U can watch and shoot the shit on Discord at the same time

I have questions, not about the stand

I have some kind of progressive agoraphobia. It’s a challenge just for me to sit in the living room. But I like knowing I have the option and invitation. Ty.

1 Like