New Years

HOW CAN YOU KNOW THIS??!?

When we have our 2021 post covid vegas blowout I expect you to be present

3 Likes

I attended academy for witchcraft and wizardry, or what non-deplorables know as mathematics.

1 Like

Happy story. My buddy that was on a vent for 7 weeks posted tonight on Facebook.

10 Likes

2025 is a perfect square 45*45

2021 is a difference of perfect squares 2025-4=(45-2)(45+2)=47*43

3 Likes

Your mom is a perfect square.

5 Likes

Risky flush Come on Down!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

lol I grunched this. Bad timing

4 Likes

Happy New year y’all <3

7 Likes

It’s 4:15 AM here. I’ll maybe have one more glass of wine. Happy New Year to all you UP bastards. Even those of you that sometimes annoy me. @anon10396289 and I are buds now. @microbet is the best. @anon46587892 is hilarious. @beetlejuice is my fav. @Riverman just keeps being wrong but he’s great. @smrk4 just gets me. @StimAbuser is just so earnest. @Rexx I so want you to succeed! mosdef, also funny. @suzzer I hope you find the love you’re looking for. @DodgerIrish you’re a good person. Same for Smacc_25. rugby stop being such a tough guy. zikzak you’re a contrarian so there’s nothing I can say. Bryce Hey. I hope it all works out. All you other bastards can just assume I had too much wine and forgot to mention you. Thanks to all of you for helping me survive 2020!

PS Apparently you can only @ 10 people per post so FU discouse.

12 Likes

Just want to say I’m genuinely happy you stuck around. Glad you are in a better place now.

Happy new year to all of you. I love this weird little forum and I hope 2021 is significantly better for all of you.

5 Likes

Slept in way later than I normally do which is nice but have a bit of a hangover. Going to eat some donuts and finish the bottle of champagne that was opened last night, bless 2021

3 Likes

2 Likes

Universe is still pitching softballs.
Asking some folks to be decent and respect boundaries is too much, apparently.

No one made her drive, I hiked down off an orchard at 1 a.m. and found an uber. She followed me home.

1 Like

there’s a piece of me that keeps going, “oh yeah, I was wrong, she’s right.” And then I get to the part about eating my cat, and …

1 Like

This was an easy one. Setting boundaries isn’t easy, and it’s easy to feel gas-lit. But when someone says you’re a bad person for paying someone to clean your house and can’t stop joking about eating your cat after you ask them to please stop … softballs from the universe.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wasn’t all bad. This was midnight, in an orchard by a lake. It was beatiful. Owner had fanatstic taste in music and ice skates.

3 Likes