New Moderation Policy: Posting personal information will get you permanently banned

It’s completely insane to me that this pond scum of a human being isn’t banned forever from everywhere he disgraces with his fetid presence.

Just permaban him, lololololol at warning bacteria against antibiotics for the umpteenth time. Holy fucking christ.

I don’t think anyone here wants Ike’s banned despite his terrible views. Settle down buddy

1 Like

He is taking about jal I think.

He is following the don’t be an asshole rule too I see

I would like to clarify, I am not accusing 6ix or anyone on here of anything. But I did think the timing was noteworthy. I meant it more of a PSA. If you think I deserved it bc I don’t hide my info properly, fine whatever

No of course I don’t think that and described it as shitty a few posts earlier if you look.

Anyway

TTHRIC

ec512d422c9b0c253ac2e8c1e56d9fdd98c88422-removebg-preview__1_-removebg-preview

1 Like

Have you always lied this poorly or are you out of practice?

There’s something actually worthy of respect when somebody tells such poorly thought-through lies; it means they’re not an accomplished veteran liar and thus are not good at it.

That is a good reply but I would’ve also considered this:

2 Likes

He quite clearly did. Having subject-predicate-agreement delayed and spanning multiple posts isn’t supposed to be a magic trick.

Ah, I suppose this topic wasn’t that important after all. I got confused what with all the screeching and screeching.

Lol.

“Ooooo that 6ix is so mean and no-good for saying we’re of low character for exercising comically blatant double standards in regards to general respect and in regards to the specific respect towards his and certain other people’s issues and concerns, we’ll show him how wrong he is…”

1 Like

Still fucking that chicken huh?

It’s a fair point, I must have forgotten about cuse publishing a schedule.

How is publishing your participation in scheduled televised events under your real name any different? If anything it’s even worse.

What is wrong with you?

I mean, like, medically, when your parents took you to the doctors what did the doctors tell them?

3 Likes