About Moderation

Please extend me this courtesy as well

Aren’t you like world traveling or something? Even if you update your location with blogs and pictures I don’t think Jmakin is going to hunt you down across continents.

1 Like

Where’s Waldo turning the tables and tracking down Carmen Sandiego lol strange days it’s like dogs and cats having picnics together.

Well, it would appear that in lieu of making a trip to Chicago, @jmakin decided to slander my good name on 2p2 and accuse me of being a pedophile. Quite adamantly, I might add.

That’s fine though. What’s interesting is that our very own @Trolly decided to hitch his wagon to that shining star and do the same.

What is the precedent here? I am not familiar with some of the more finely nuanced moderation rules.

p.s.

And would you believe this is all because I have the audacity to declare that one shouldn’t want to kill people’s pets.

2+2 has their own moderators as far as I know.

2 Likes

catchin-removebg-preview

Links to the offending posts or it didn’t happen (imo).

1 Like

As an aside, I’m not sure this is precisely true right now, lol. It’s a mess.

But as a general concept obviously it’s correct.

I was just sharing as a PSA for this community, in case there was some precedent for moderation action for outside-of-forum behavior. It’s possible I’m thinking of behavior in PMs though, which is similar, but, much closer to in-forum behavior.

Of course there is

ctsh-removebg-preview (7)

1 Like

Yes, Jmakin’s name is “SisterFister”. Trolly’s name is “Trolly McTrollson”. He might be a troll. “Phresh” is just some random dude who wants to murder people’s pets.

1 Like

Oh NOW you want moderation. We need such a better troll than you

catshades-removebg-preview

1 Like

I’ve always wanted moderation and I’ll kindly ask you to not bicker about old drama outside of the old drama bickering thread.

The least charitable interpretation would be that I was an accelerationist, desiring modding to show the natural outcome of overzealous modding. But that’s not entirely true and furthermore is not applicable here. This is the opposite of that. I don’t have my antonym dictionary handy but something other than “decelerationist” or “slower downer”.

I don’t know who I’m supposed to be anymore, I’ve been accused of being so many people. here are you @ ing me again after I asked you not to and don’t engage with you. where do @moderators stand here? is this harassment?

It must be awful to be so continuously and baselessly victimized.

4 Likes

You’re not used to not getting what you want, huh.

Oh snap lol.

I was just basing it on the sister of that kid fisting him with a nintendo power glove that one time.

1 Like