New Moderation Policy: Posting personal information will get you permanently banned

Teevee has their own moderators as far as I know.

His entire posting history is a testament to how you shouldn’t trust everything doctors say.

FYP

Nurse teachers are the real medical experts amirite?

1 Like

Dr John? Noo, that was just CN’s projection. You won’t find a single (serious) post where I stanned for him yet you come with preformed opinions.

Abusive ER docs are the go to for Covid advice, amirite?

I will kindly ask you to not bring up old bickering in the New Moderation Policy thread.

2 Likes

Seriously though I did not know CaffeineNeeded was a doctor lol that’s wild.

1 Like

Churchill you screenshotted a video of his, refused to show where your source was, and you apparently deleted that post. All of which is just lol.

John Campbell has gone basically full anti vax in the meantime… and I knew where that screenshot came from because a bunch of anti vaxxers were posting the same shit. It was some coincidence that I recognized a screen shot of a table.

CaffeineNeeded appears to be having sex with chickens.

1 Like

It’s an old flywf reference, who was such a better troll than you

What does “troll” (or “trolling”) mean to you, like, what’s your subjective personal definition?

Whatever this thickcut pendejo is qualifies.

I miss FlyWF. Does he still post on 2p2?

Amazing.

@CaffeineNeeded is this dude trolling:

dunno the details of the latest drama bomb, but free chads!

2 Likes

There are three possible thickcut pendejos your “this” could be thatting. Which that is this thickcut pendejo?

And all the children are insane.

Man you are really losing your stuff. No references to current events trending on Twitter or semi famous people to reference even if it doesn’t make sense. I miss the old RAIDS that could at least bring it.

What hot topics could you have added to your last post?

Are there any trending topics on Twitter?

Where have your youtubez algorithm sent you lately? Any good current events that you can tie into your post?

Start asking yourself these questions before you post and you might discover that fastball that you lost.

1 Like