NBZ's WSOP 2021 Vegas Trip 10/9-19

Mind-numbing discussion on crypto between Hellmuth and his neighbor.

1 Like

He slowplayed (A2)4 in razz because he usually catches a 3 and a 6 and his opponent puts in “eight million bets drawing dead”.

1 Like

I usually catch a 2 followed by a Q.

4 Likes

Isn’t that basically your strategy?

1 Like

Hellmuth’s abhorrent behavior aside, anyone care to comment on Chidwick’s play in that hand?

Seemed pretty fishy but idk.

Lol he literally, not figuratively, knows nothing about crypto. Less than a rando pulled from the street. Listen to him on polks podcast.

Or a 2 followed by a 4 and an ace.

What the fuck does Latinum mean?

Hellmuth literally doesn’t know. Was asked and has no clue on polks podcast.

No

It’s a rare metal used as currency in Star Trek.

3 Likes

Table fish keeps calling down other people with garbage and making nutted hands against me.

Start with three completely live hearts in a multiway pot. Four people who are not me catch hearts on fourth.

When I’m running bad, I just open Allen Kessler’s Twitter and instantly feel better because at least I’m not him.

7 Likes

I know Mike. Solid player.

Welcome to playing Stud!

That’s exactly what Kessler would say as cover.

2 Likes

12.6k at the second break from a starting stack of 25k.

The first HORSE tournament I played, I did not win a pot until level eight. I ended up winning my first physical trophy. Obviously, my prospects are diminished but I remain positive.

2 Likes

Hellmuth clearly makes some technical mistakes, but his reads and speech play are very good.

1 Like

And I’m out. Just really could not get much that was playable. I stayed in longer than most would with the same hands by saving bets, but you need to actually win pots.