NBZ's WSOP 2021 Vegas Trip 10/9-19

I just don’t feel anything emotional right now. I don’t think I played far from the best I am capable of after the first few levels. There’s no hand I really regret.

Going to figure out what I want to play tomorrow.

Seems like it should be 1500 HORSE or cash.

Late snack. Steamed tofu with shrimp at KJ Dim Sum. Prices are a bit inflated, but bearable.

1 Like

1/2/5 Big O.

Early in the session. I check A36JK with four spades OTB.

5 players to a flop of 259 with two spades, giving me the nut low draw, a nutter gutter, and king-high spades. Checked to me. I bet 25 and get two callers.

The turn is an offsuit 6. I bet 100. Old man calls in for 95. Second player calls with 160 behind.

The river is a 9. The player not all-in checks. I go for either thin value or a demibluff, putting my opponent all-in. Villain tank calls. My pair of sixes beats his threes for high and we chop the low.

The old man shows A577x to take the main high and I get quartered for the main.

Lol, I just took down a pot preflop.

Fish at my table is talking about how he made $4 million in four days on an $89k investment in a stock called AABB that jumped from half a penny to 68 cents.

89k into half a penny…. That’s a lot of pennies

They appear to be doing a test of the alarm system at 1am.

A server just pronounced it Pear-ee-air.

Frustrating. Limped pot. Flop is KQT with two clubs. Checked to me and I pot it with middle set and the nut flush draw. I get one caller. Ace turn. He checks and I bet a bit over half pot. He calls. Brick river. I think about whether I need to bluff him off a bigger set but decide to check behind and he shows AJTTx.

My table liked my favorite poker shirt.

14 Likes

Playing 1500 HORSE. I’ve got a few stations at my table that make auto-betting the best board in stud variants suicidal.

1 Like

I have this player to my immediate left.

Combs moved. His replacement.

29 Likes

Oh god. Please bust him and give him a nice needle.

gogogogogogo

This fucking guy

1 Like

His mask looks like a dirty diaper.

3 Likes

Tell him that if you don’t win the tournament you will burn the place down

9 Likes

Have played with him in mixed games in Seattle area and a private app that had a bunch of different mixed game variants. He got crushed on the app where players are way better. I think he mostly played live limit hold em and Omaha hi lo.