National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

I was posting based on Min getting the ball with 20 seconds after the KCP three.

The more alarming way to say it would have been saying they had the ball with 4.1 seconds left, and gave up 5 points. Or just post this big yikes.

Celtics are probably the best team the NBA has seen since the Curry/Durant team

How about the Kawhi Raptors team? They beat that Curry / Durant team 4 times that year at Oracle. They also beat a Bucks team that was near their peak and a 6ers team with Embiid, prime Butler, Redick, and Simmons before he sucked. Tobias was also pretty decent for a 5th man back then.

Jrue was terrific the last two games.

I know I’m not breaking any news but man SGA is such a dead eyed killer.

Durant only played one game in that series, and then Klay got hurt and missed time (edit - I was wrong on which games Klay and Durant got hurt)

Embiid was completely broken, as well. Raptors ran really good. Rang still counts.

I think there is a difference between best regular season team and best team. Celtics are definitely in that first group. But there’s such a big gap between Jokic and Tatum, or even SGA and Tatum. It shows up over and over in the quality of low shot clock shots they get. The Tatum one legged fadeaway is such a bad shot.

OKC has some skinny dudes. Hadnt really watched SGA or Chet.

Mavs should have been made to immediately do FT practice after the game. That last Donkey drive with the BS foul call….:angry:
He stepped on the defenders foot and got completely bailed out by a whistle.

Embiid was fully healthy that series. Gasol just shut him down most games. That Raps team had OG injured the whole playoffs too.

Shooting 50 percent from the line in a playoff game should be a criminal offense.

I’m all for Embiid slander, but he was sick and hurt that entire series.

OG was the 8th man that season. Everybody is missing somebody. Golden State was missing KD, Toronto was missing an 8th man.

That Raptors team got very, very lucky. Again, the rang counts.

So normal playoff Embiid.

Damn straight.

4 Likes

Lol.
Lmao.
Gtfoh.

Was that the longest alley oop ever? Never seen anything like it before. Luka could be a QB.

https://x.com/lib_crusher/status/1790113818804433227?s=46&t=qACSKE6IZtzYRktMah8p6A

1 Like

He makes some crazy long passes. My favorite part about that one is he did a celebratory heel click while the ball was still in the air.

John Tesh said roundball rock is available.

1 Like

If you’d swap Giddey for Lauri, OKC’s o/u of ships would be ~10

What happened with that whole Giddey statutory rape thing? I don’t remember hearing the conclusion.

Wow, what a match