National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

That’s a pretty rough way to lose for OKC.

I felt good with 6 m8nutes left down two. The mavs had the best clutch time record in the nba this year.

Was a good game but okc going to have to use some of those assets and get a big or two. Even though the mavs were a turnover machine, okc got outrebounded by 17.

Note jazzed after the win I wanted to watch some post game talk on tv but after abc’s 5 minute post game nobody had anything on the game/series. None of the espn’s not nba tv nobody.

Glad luka gets a rest. I joined the nuggets bandwagon when the playoffs started last year (literally before first game started because mavs missed the playoffs), so I have been housing a mistress this year. I don’t want them to meet so I am hoping the twolves win. Plus Denver scares me more.

Finally shout out to dlively 12 pts 15 rebounds as a rookie. Played a. Great game.

1 Like

So, do the Knicks even have five players to send out there at this point?

It’ll be buried because of the loss, but what a game by SGA. No turnovers, his shooting is a cheat code.

14 ORebs for Dallas.

2 Likes

the difference in the series was Dallas getting a bunch of easy baskets off putbacks/Luka lobs while every basket OKC made was a contested jumper. OKC not using one of their million draft picks to get a big man was mindboggling title windows dont stay open very long especially with the new salary cap rules.

1 Like

I could see them thinking, “Hey Chet’s a big man, right?”

Well it was “Crikey!” and then a couple arvos later it was “No worries mate!”

Knicks are hillarious. Every single posession some guy his holding an injured body part. Thibs is a war criminal.

1 Like

I assume OG is out for the game. He looked TERRIBLE out there. I could have cooked him.

Breen and Doris sound so, so sad.

1 Like

Gonna be hilarious if Celtics ship it and the highest seed they play is the 4th seed lol Cavaliers.

And Brunson with a fractured hand. I hope the Knicks guys enjoyed their run. They have all been Luol Deng’ed.

Serious talk it’s time to send Thibs to Guantanamo.

They came 1 win from the ECF with basically 1 star that’s not really considered top 10 in the league, and a supporting cast that slowly withered away from injury. He’s not going anywhere, nor should he IMO.

You want to say they all got injured because they played a lot during the year? I guess you could. But pretty sure I’ve also heard that the data doesn’t support load management preventing injuries.

1 Like

Nuggets played 8,4,7,8 last year

yeah, that was fraudulent AF

Fuck off Jamal :stabby:

feels like Jokic should have taken a rest at some point in 3rd/4th.

fraudulent confirmed

Denver outscored 60-37 in the 2nd half. Ouch.

1 Like