National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Brunson is listed as 2 pounds less so that’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

1 Like

Murray throwing a hear pack onto the court is ridiculous

1 Like

Twolves look terrifying

Arms everywhere. A team of Octopi.

It was a tie game with 52 seconds left. Indy would have had a fast break attempt going the other way - ball went right to a Pacer.

Can’t review it.

DDV then hit a 3. Absolutely brutal missed call.

Ouch

I want to wager that neither Celtic or Cavs win this whole thing. What are the odds I can give?

Just watching them both kinda suck (relatively speaking obv).

Only watched the 2nd half, but lots of clang, clang, clang…

if you bet a million dollars on Casv not winning it all you’ll get back a million dollars if you win.

Can I get a million + 1?

Different topic.
Watching MAVs warm up. They’re looking chill loosey goosey; they may be in the flow tonight.

PS: when are you guys gonna quit w the horrible versions of the star spangled banner song all the fkn time? Even the players make it clear they dgaf. Would be far more popular, esp worldwide, if you stopped wasting everyone’s time like that.

https://twitter.com/Travonne/status/1787999278335471792

1 Like

I can only assume Arvydas was the one who voted for Sabonis

Wish this panned out. As long as luka is playing poorly they will struggle. Luka has had 7 poor games in a row by his standards. Although I think foul trouble really hurt the mavs in that game. Refs calling lots of fouls both ways.

Yeah. I watched the first half, then gave up. Didn’t seem like it was happening.

Does SGA belong in the free throw merchant category with Embiid and Harden or does he belong in a separate category with Lebron?

He doesn’t really foul bait with unnatural motions or flop, but he will use his handle to get into tight spaces around the rim and bump into anyone who is out of position or moving toward him instead of laterally.

I don’t have any strong opinions on SGA yet, but Brunson is rapidly climbing the charts because he’s flopping like Harden on offense and Kyle Lowry on defense. Rare air.

1 Like

lol Pacers. FPS. Dude just had a layup, but instead bizarrely dishes out to guy on the 3; he makes another wide pass, comes to nothing. Knicks trot down and score in a couple of seconds.

Jalen Brunson really is really, really good!!

Smaller guy gets in the paint and knows exactly when and where the contact is coming from.

Nice high release on that semi-floater thing he does.
Plus a pile of 3’s obv. And that quickness.

And I’m a Sixers fan.

Knicks running god mode on the offensive glass.

Pacers have been shook at the end both games.