National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Cavs fans: We miss Kyrie!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/OfficialMinks/status/1786072006821380212?t=c1_Yj9vs_2F9WkP-zRZlcg&s=19

D Mitch w 17 in third. Will he have another monster game and lose? I think Cle just took the lead.

Magic going to be really upset if they blow a game 7 where they had an 18 point lead.

Cleveland w some staunch defense down the stretch. I think the Magic’s youth caught up with them.

meh

It’s the playoffs. (So says SVP)

They all finished 53%+, it’s stupid.

Denver and Minnesota get to smash into each other. Porzingis could well be out for the playoffs, Knicks are crippled. OKC odds down to ~+850

Rudy Gobert not playing game 2 of the WCSF because his wife gave birth. The liberals have won. Back in my days you sent your wife a nice card and you suit the fuck up

1 Like

Is TJ Mcconnell the best pound for pound basketball player in the world?

How soon they forget Caitlyn Clark.

Put in as many challenge systems as you want it’s still gonna be rogged.

as much as it might be rigged for the knicks, i really enjoy watching this villanova team.

2 Likes

oh ffs you cant call that what the hell is wrong with you

The kick ball call when Nesmith clearly slapped it with his hand was a killer. How in the world is that not reviewable.

I wanna see a camera on Bam Adebayo’s face when he sees that screen call on Turner. Dude would be in jail if that’s a foul.

2 Likes

Denver coach runs across the floor screaming into the refs face and no T? Wat

Not the refs finest 4th quarter in NYC.

Wtf with having to use challenges on OOB calls in the final 2 minutes?

DdV sold the shit out of that moving screen.

I didn’t see the kick/slap deal.

on the bright side jokic gonna see his horses sooner than expected

He was supposed to play, just arrive later. However all flights into Denver were cancelled due to high winds.