National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Stah Mahket

Did the Garden move to North Station, or is there some other version of North Station put where the new Garden is? When I lived near there, my stop was Haymarket when I lived in the North End. I thought North Station was a lot further than Haymarket to get to the Garden.

What do you recognize?

Just North Station. It looks like it’s in the same place it was when I was there but I’m really fuzzy on it. Back when I lived there Haymarket was closer to the Garden than North Station, but maybe my memory is just gone. I moved away in 1993.

Damn happy for all of them, but most for Perfect Al Horford.

Kemba’s Corpse and a #16 pick for Horford.

From 2021:

Thank goodness Danny and Brad knew what they had.

1 Like

Worst playoffs in a while, a few exciting games but most series were terrible and the finals was all blowouts. Injuries can’t really be helped but yeeesh.

Would have loved to see this Celtics team face some real competition, because I think they are all time great but were never really tested.

1 Like

Congrats Boston. Really proud of the mavs. The turn around they had post deadline was historical. I look foward to seeing them for a full season.

I wish luka would rest but he is probably going to try and play for Slovenia.

1 Like

The west was completely healthy, Mavericks were the best team and were beaten in 5.

I was admittedly scared of Luka Magic (and Jokic before him). But no team in the East would have challenged the Celtics. They won the conference by 14 games.

They’re an all time great team. Really, the only counter-argument is that it makes people sad.

1 Like

Excited about Lively’s future. That corner 3 in Game 4 looked pretty natural.

Luka will terrify me forever.

Not sure why you are responding this way, I said they are an all time great team. As a fan of good basketball, the finals were boring, and I wish they had more of a challenge.

There’s no malice in my post, honestly. I’m sorry that I wrote it poorly and it came off with some.

(edit - changed if to that - I’m always saying to my kid "saying ‘I’m sorry if’ isn’t a good apology, so I’d better follow my advice)

1 Like

Glad to see Tatum win one, especially since he makes so many peoples heads explode for some reason.

The first two rounds were great.

1 Like

Well he molded his game after the worst superstar in the history of the league only he’s not even good enough to pull that off.

I can see why he’s not liked.

Hard to hate on White and Jrue though

1 Like

Help me out here

yeah Celtics fans seem to think people are just bitter they won but it was objectively just a terrible playoffs. outside of NYK-Philly the second best series was probably Cle-Orl? puke. Den-Min went 7 but the average margin of victory was like 18 points. The WCF, ECF and finals all went 5 games, even the KD Warriors championships had more suspense.

Im not sure how much of it even had to do with injuries, healthy Bucks would have given us one more interesting first/second round series but neither they nor anyone else in the east were ever challenging boston even when healthy. and the West was relatively healthy I think the matchups just didnt work out very well, Minnesota was built specifically to beat Denver but no one else which allowed Dallas to get to the finals who matched up terribly with Boston. If Denver doesn’t lose to Wemby/Spurs and grabs the 1 seed you get Den/Dal and OKC/Lakers/Min and things could have turned out a lot differently.

Today on first take

What does Tatum modeling his game after the worst super duper star in the history of super duper stars say about his legacy?

Insert any story about the giants/cowboys

Insert something about lakers next head coach

second best player on a title team, i’d say he pulled it off pretty well

1 Like

tatum is a huge kobe fan

1 Like