Moderation

the use of ‘bully/ing’ in this thread is quite insulting to anyone who actually was bullied.

6 Likes

Yeah I was bullied as a kid for years and agree with that. I didn’t like the classification of my behavior as such, but decided not to pile an extra argument on top of everything else.

Meh. There were two suicides on 2p2 where posting may have played a role. I have no idea about nunn, but he may well feel really bullied.

3 Likes

this comment would be relevant if I said that you cannot be bullied online.

It would be relevant if there were hundreds of posts by several people about how much they think nunnehi sucks.

3 Likes

^

And what about all the posts by nunnehi about how gross, grotesque, devoid of empathy and monstrous several other posters are? What if one of us got really depressed and decided the world doesn’t need any more monsters and maybe he’s right?

I don’t think that’s the case and I don’t think anyone involved here is bullying, but if you want to go down that road, let’s explore both sides of it.

I’m sick of this being an “everybody is mean to nunnehi” thing where we have to treat him with kid gloves, while he hurls personal character attacks at numerous people consistently and nobody seems to care very much.

1 Like

So did nun bully me when he spent hundreds of posts going crazy about how I was a Republican plant, an unteustworthy fake democrat(LOL), a non-entity person (LOL), and on and on and on at the old exiled site. I wasn’t the only one he did that to in the early exiled days.

Making him out to be the victim is complete revisionist history that ignores what happened. He brought it on himself and some of the same posters here now who dislike his posting remember that and is what set this all off. Well that and a 5000 post history of acting like he has over the last year+.

Nun was the original bully if you can even call it that. It turned a lot of people against him. He ran my friend off the site(who admittedly was a shitposting moron) with personal insults in less than 48 hours before I ever posted there as well.

2 Likes

Yeah basically as far as I’m concerned everyone knows we can take it and he can’t, we can be convinced to STFU and he can’t, so thus it’s all on us. It’s like a toddler kicked us in the shin and we took a swing at him. It’s ridiculous. Nunn’s a grown ass man. A former Congressional candidate!

You’re changing the topic. If he’s doing that he should stop. People that are doing it to him should stop.

2 Likes

You too? This is pure whataboutism. He shouldn’t do it and neither should you.

He said he wanted receipts. Does this count?

You are standing up for him and he has always been a total cancer.

1 Like

What about this one:

Guy is just a poor victim and the meanies are bullying him!

1 Like

this is bad use of whataboutism too imo. The reaction to a person’s behavior is very much relevant to a discussion about said person.

Micro used to call for him to be banned for this same behavior but has now forgotten for some reason

One can be bullied and be mean or a bully themselves. You guys have each other though. And nunn has several enemies. I’ve been one in the past.

1 Like

See the post above yours. He was the original bully and you said so yourself. Somehow he has stockholm syndromed some of you into forgetting it.

1 Like

You’re going to have to have better receipts than nunnehi saying that I said he should be banned. I’m virtually certain I didn’t say he should be banned. I’ve essentially never said anyone should be banned on any site.

2 Likes

It’s very different to have one person attacking you than a group. Yeah, nunnehi has said mean things about me, but I knew other people liked me alright.

2 Likes

He was attacking, with personal insults, anyone who dared challenge his prowess since the early days of exiled. You can literally go read the exchanges for yourself right now. The site is still up. Painting him as a victim is ridiculous. We can agree to disagree on that though.