Moderation

Meh. There’s one poster here who would have to improve 100% to suck. I just scroll by.

MM MD

2 Likes

You can block anyone you want. Yeah, if you want someone banned, more than a few people have to agree with you.

Anachronistic is the first user I have put on permanent ignore. Guy brings no value here and is just here to troll.

I also think that’s who it is.

Whoever it is I don’t think we should have people from TwoPlusTwo over here on new accounts hiding who they were. Let’s find out who he was and then people can decide if they want him here.

2 Likes

Everyone should just ignore/put on ignore and he will get bored and go away.

There shouldn’t be any rules about disclosing anything related to 2+2 or any other sites imo. (For example, maybe somebody shared more IRL info about themselves on 2+2 that they are now uncomfortable with and changed their name on this site to break that connection and correct the prior mistake.)

3 Likes

not that unique, I was banned from OOT for making fun of that one dude in a whole different forum. Something offsuited? Not sure.

Maybe, and that’s why rules suck there are always exceptions. But that’s not the case this time. I don’t think so. I think he’s someone that a lot of people here wouldn’t want posting. Personally, I don’t care if he’s banned or not. But I think we should know which troll from TwoPlusTwo he is.

27 could have permabond DZ anytime he wanted.

27offsuited, that’s who it was. No, I think I understand how agitated that guy could have gotten, he seemed legitimately mentally ill.

27 renegged on something with me once. He gave me a free pass to ban Dr Z whenever I said go. So I held on to it for a bit until Drz said something particularly nasty about gregorio or something and I pulled the trigger, but the whole site drama was going on about how I “stole the site” and he didn’t honor the ban.

Then bans him anyway. I don’t agree with the modding of that forum which is why I rarely post there anymore.

Yep, me too, same day in fact. “Poor posting” was cited, no examples thereof provided

And Lapka,

You know DZ wasn’t his first account? I don’t know how many times he was Perma banned in the past, but it was at least once.

Certainly not going to happen with all the attention and responses he’s getting.

1 Like

IDK where I am on that.

It’s okay for someone to start over. Sometimes we hate someone because of their reputation. Take that away and it’s like okay, this poster is not so bad.

But if someone is an awful poster, it is obvious. We don’t need to know they’ve been an awful poster for years and years to see that.

Narrator: it wasn’t decided.

Can someone explain what the theory is on anarchowhatever? Fake bernie bro just stirring shit?

Victoar is sincere I really believe that and just expresses his rage more honestly and less politely than some of the rest of us mixed in with some conspiracy theory shit. He isn’t a troll imo.

1 Like

It’s even more boring than you can imagine: he’s an internet troll on a forum without moderation.

1 Like

I like Victoar. Are people calling for his banning???

2 Likes

No

1 Like