Moderation

Even worse, he’s into that super weenie green energy shit.

If modded I think I’ll do a [censored] tribute thread where bad posts get you an asterisk. Three asterisks and you’re out of the thread and maybe temp banned. I don’t post in the thread. No explanations.

You may want to change your votes.

4 Likes

Do you guys know he’s Jewish? It’s like you’re asking them to replace you.

Sounds fun. A real bonding experience for everyone!

No pushing him left until after the election.

9 Likes

VOTER FRAUD! FOREIGN INTERFERENCE! WHY WONT THEY LET ELECTION MONITORS INTO THE THREAD?

3 Likes

Nah, the real ethnographic hegemony around here are Canadian-American dual citizens. We control 25% of the moderation team and 100% of the admin positions.

2 Likes

gregogoat

2 Likes

I’m saying no until he moves left. Until then, my vote is for microdaughter to mod instead. Perhaps this will help balance the dynamic in their IRL home.

5 Likes

2 Likes

About time we started diluting all the centrist mods.

Pack the mod house!

3 Likes

Long march through the mod-only forums.

THERE’LL BE TWO LUNCHES, NO HOMEWORK AND FREE SNACKS IN THE VENDING MACHINES TOO!!

3 Likes

The merge alone gets my vote.

1 Like

Yeah but that rule fucking sucks. Back in the good old days of WN I could just hit quote a few times and write “go fuck yourself you shit-munching deplorable cretin” and pat myself on the back for a hard days’ forum graft. Now I have to use my words and shit.

1. Modesty
3 Likes

If you wake up in the morning, go about your day, and meet an asshole - you met an asshole. If you wake up in the morning, go about your day, and meet assholes all day - you’re the asshole.

3 Likes

I’ll vote for you if you promise to ban anybody who mindlessly quotes a post directly above theirs.

4 Likes

Seconded.

7 Likes

Ec2TVI1

11 Likes