Moderation

Been there, done that, got half the site pissed at me. No thanks. And I don’t mean the moderators are shit, the system is shit.

I mean I basically did. It’s too easy for a couple regs to hide posts of other regs. The threshold should be changed - significantly. If it’s two now, it should be like five. If it’s one now, it should be three or four.

If a mod wants to delete my post, temp ban me or even perma ban me for what I said, they should feel free and I’ll take my punishment without complaint. The current system sucks, as @jmakin pointed out a couple weeks back.

I was attempting to call attention to what a massive piece of shit he was, and to stand up for one of the nicer users on the side who was egregiously attacked. Like how often does bob take a shot at anyone? I don’t recall it ever happening. The fact that he did here is pretty strong evidence as to what a shitty poster churchill is, and the way churchill responded warranted some “fuck yous” and then some being thrown his way.

Well, he didn’t read it, so there’s that.

You’re the last person I’m ever going to PM. I haven’t instigated anything with you on here in months, you never miss a chance to take a shot.

And LOL at “don’t derail the Moderation thread.”

Lord, what would we ever do if the Moderation thread got derailed with a discussion about… Poster’s behavior?

I don’t mean they flagged it to be funny, I mean the system allowing them to do so is a joke. And that post was 100% warranted based on what churchill said.

For fuck’s sake, he intentionally took a shot at something bob has openly expressed being severely depressed about, attacked his career as a TEACHER, taunted him about having to work in person when he doesn’t want to and risk catching a deadly virus, mocked him for being single, suggested he has erectile dysfunction, and suggested he have sex with family members.

But oh dear God, I called him an irredeemable asshole and a piece of shit and told him to fuck off, let’s all go to the fainting couches because cuse has crossed a line!

I mean ok, here t is…

You’re in a bad mood because half the politics posters were calling you an asshole and telling you to shut up for the incessant victory laps of the last 2 weeks.

We get it.

Your standard response to that is to overreact and demand that someone should be perma’d.

Rinse, repeat.

GOY

Well then the moderator who made the decision sucks imo but I will abide by their decision without further complaint, and appreciate their thankless work in the face of assholes like me telling them they suck while refusing to moderate.

Carry on everyone, enjoy @churchill’s continued top notch posting! Cause we all know he’s not eating a ban.

About that whole not reading the post thing Bob was talking about.

3 Likes

Holy shit. Talk about an overreaction.

One nudge and a guy goes off like I fucked his imaginary girlfriend.

1 Like

No I’m not. How many times have I posted on here that I KNOW I’m an asshole on here quite often. I’m a huge fucking asshole sometimes @Jalfrezi, I’m aware. I admit it. I do so when I think it’s warranted, and regardless I leave those people alone afterward unless/until I think it’s warranted again.

As a result of my behavior, a big chunk of users think I’m an arrogant fuck who makes this place worse. I’m aware. I accept that, and continue to do my thing. They’re mostly either people I’ve called out or people in cliques with the people I’ve called out. A bunch of other people think I’m a great poster who adds value.

I’m polarizing, I’m aware, and it doesn’t put me in a bad mood.

I think @churchill deserves a perma for that attack. At the very least he should be required to publicly apologize before being allowed back. That has nothing to do with my mood today, yesterday, or last week.

I mean I had already posted it upthread here, so…

But nah. It’s cool tho.

If you want proof, just look a couple posts up.

1 Like

He should call Mason on the phone.

5 Likes

Huh? I summarized it like 10 mins before bob posted in this thread, I’m sure he either skimmed past it the first time and could again if he wanted to, or saw it the first time and it didn’t matter.

You’re doing that arrogant thing.

eta: nvm, it’s clear you don’t read everything and do the skimming you project on Bob. Again, it’s cool: Just calling a spade a spade.

His apology would be as meaningless as the post that started this drama.

4 Likes

I would consider this to be a fair outcome, as long as churchill wasn’t allowed to hang up first. An hour or two listening to Mason ramble would be fair penance. I’d probably rather take a perma personally.

Stating a fact about the thread is arrogant? Or assuming bob doesn’t have me on ignore is arrogant? I mean if he has me on ignore he wouldn’t see it anyway.

You’re not following the conversation going on around you.

I’ll drop it. (I added an edit to the post you quoted if you didn’t see.)

Flagged you ■■■■■

2 Likes

Fuck off, I did too.