Moderation

Like I said, fuck that.

1 Like

Unstuck Too.

I can see the branding opportunities now. Podcasts, books, speeches. We can maybe start a new movement.

3 Likes

Yeah, Mat was looking for any excuse to nuke the forum and decided (ironically enough considering the discussion we’re having) vaya’s post about ambergris was good enough.

These two should not go hand in hand.

4 Likes

zarapochka’s more American than she thinks.

7 Likes

I feel like we do a pretty good job of running off the worst posters. The number of people currently posting that I would label bad posters I could fit on less than one hand. Either ignore them or blast away at them.

I frankly think that the lack of modding and the fact it is self-policing are some of the best features on the site. So obviously WN should be allowed to post. If he is a shit poster he will get told that relentlessly until he is gone and if not he will be a valuable member. No downside.

1 Like

I tend to dislike folks who play footsie with racists.

2 Likes

I just didn’t want to miss an opportunity to make fun of Americans in general, it was nothing personal.

4 Likes

In the end this will just be another fun drama thread for a day or two. No one has been or will be banned from this site AFAICT. His forum will be dead in 6 months or so and he’ll ramp up the posting and influence over here.

That’s gonna be a no for me lol

1 Like

Concern trolling imo. I don’t believe the people suggesting he will be a mod actually believes what they are saying.

4 Likes

Probably depends who comes over from P&S with him.

need to ban these concern trolls imo

No one is “with him”.

Yet

You know what I meant - “At the same time as him”.

ffs

At least @ me

I didn’t really know what you meant. Love muffin has been here for a while already.

Yeah but rarely posts. If P&S continues to decline and they still want to trigger libs, here is the obvious choice for them, some of whom I believe created accounts here on start up just in case.

I seem to be the only person with a bee in my bonnet about finding out who anachronistic and NotbruceZ are. :shrug: