"Missing" persons and other murder mysteries

I thought same too, no one is giving you a hitchhike ride to Jackson MS from there bro

1 Like

This headline:

Looking forward to the Netflix true crime documentary about this

1 Like

boyfriend disappears into the wind, body is discovered. extremely normal.

1 Like

Body found in search area. (Gabby search area)

2 Likes

Just assuming it’s her because the odds are high, it’s insane they found her already with such a massive search area.

Though I guess he didn’t have shovels or anything to bury her. Wonder if she was close to a trail or something.

1 Like

A body has been found in Wyoming in the same area where officials are searching for Gabby Petito, but there is no confirmation yet on the identity.

Fox News confirms the coroner arrived this afternoon in the Bridger-Teton National Forest in Moose, Wyoming, where agents have been looking for the missing Florida woman. Ten minutes later, K-9 search teams began leaving the area.

The FBI is planning a 6 p.m. news conference from the park with more information.

Can’t wait until we find out the bf is in Mexico

Yeah, I was wondering that too. May have been discussed upthread, but it is possible that she had a hiking mechanical accident and he panicked. Less likely but possible.

I mean is getting to mexico really good game? In such a high profile case I assume FBI will put pressure on the mexican government to find him and extradite him.

Is the area where the body was found part of the lawless area that was mentioned upthread?

I don’t think so. That place is physically in Idaho.

It’s not a good game, but guy kills significant other and then disappears and then is found hiding in Mexico is cliche at this point

Hypothesis: He went into the Florida wilds to die.

ETA: Yeah, I’m bought in to that topic of extra attention due to white privilidge. CNN going HAM right now. I don’t recall this degree of coverage last time I heard the Amber alert on my phone.

I read that he “disappeared” on Tuesday and his parents waited until Friday to report it, which sounds a lot more like he was running.

1 Like

Obviously looks suspicious but even if he is innocent the national media attention alone is a good enough reason to lay low

1 Like

Going with the most obvious explanation. The bf killed her, but didn’t think it though. He kills her close to a road, civilization, etc, moves her a bit and then high tails it to mommy and daddy who tell him to get a lawyer and hide or he gets a lawyer, shows up to mom and dads to get provisions and then hides

1 Like

With this much attention, there’s nowhere to hide unless you have big money and connections or family who are willing to hide a fugitive. Mexico doesn’t seem like a great option for a random white dude. He’ll be found pretty soon.

1 Like

Since when are dead bodies hot?

People are weird.

RULE NUMBER 1 OF UP CLUB IS NO KINK SHAMING!

1 Like