META: About Unstuck splintering into SPE

Basic integrity? Some morals? Remote interest in the truth? Or am i the enemy because i disagree with your bans?

Or you know, if you dont want to defend the truth, you can at least stop spreading whataboutism to hide it.

4 Likes

I take you dissembling into non-sequiturs as being as close as we will ever get to an apology.

2 Likes

In the past 24 hours you’ve posted 58 times, all crying away in About, no where else. I don’t like your content. Go away.

Barring that, can you unmod yourself for about an hour so you can join these other luminaries of high content who definitely post great and and in good faith and for sure make this place better:

10 Likes

Thanks. You’re a loving individual.

I know you can’t read this but

BADGE OF HONOUR

If I wasn’t on the ignore list of someone who makes posts like yours I’d want to know why.

2 Likes

What am I supposed to apologize for?

So much for the “everyone is welcome at SPE”.

Much, much better to exclude than to perma for nothing.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

I wonder which of Jman, cuse and jmakin won the finger on the trigger round?

right, he’s your Forum Enemy, you’re sworn to destroy him

I’ve asked you nicely to please stop @ing me.

Curious who else is on the Ban on Sight list?

I think the cake denier’s list is a reasonable guess, plus Jbro, Fidget.

1 Like

hahahaha yup guess “everyone is welcome” is another lie from Goof Baller.

Didn’t make a post by the way, just registered an account.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

From the SPE marketing thread’s perversion about NMNM, It’s clear NMNM members are not invited.

If you firmly believe that internet moderation is evil and should not exist, to the point where you think others who support its use must be bad people, then maybe you can get an invite to NMNM. For literally everyone else, you are welcome to join us.

There should be an annual NMNM vs SPE softball game.

8 Likes

but

FoS as usual

I move that the sides be called nomnoms and (SP)eDems.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of begging the question there, I’m not and never have been against internet moderation. But it’s good that one thing is very clear: goof baller and jman and cw and wookie’s Forum Enemies are prebanned from that site. Everyone is assuredly not welcome.

1 Like