Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Ok let’s do this

fauci wearing a mask
not remotely close to a strike for those scoring at home

aaa park and their training park probably aren’t being used right now but they’re kinda stuck needing a major league park so idk what they’re going to do.

and my lineups are dead

1 Like

459 feet for Stanton. Mercy! Baseball is back.

2 Likes

Love seeing Scherzer get rekt

1 Like

MLB umps actually have massive power to make rulings in the spirit of the game. I think they would award a home run.

Before FIFA made it an automatic sending off, when I was 12 a punched a ball over my own crossbar when I wasn’t the keeper.

1 Like

We have another winner in my rules trivia quiz far above ITT. The answer to #13B is “yes”. To give more details… it’s three bases if a player throws his glove and hits the ball, but only two bases if the glove misses the ball. In both cases the ball remains live.

There’s still several Qs nobody answered above… if anyone wants to give them a shot. Although I’ll admit several of them require going to the “dark side” of the rule book.

Counterpoint: Angel Hernandez is crew chief, so it’s equally likely he rules the Detroit Lions have to forfeit their first game.

There are thousands of people trying to become MLB umps and Angel Hernandez continues to have a job. UNIONS BAD!!!

The giants 6 hitter today is Joseph Mccarthy

Should be the Reds cleanup hitter.

5 Likes

and rain

Was glad to see several Giants and also Mookie Betts taking a knee during the anthem and not just before the anthem. I think MLB probably wanted to show non-offensive endorsement of BLM but they don’t realize that it needs to be politically incorrect to be effective.

2 Likes

That anthem was brutal.

LOL. I know. He busted out his Edith Bunker voice at the end.

Not this time Joseph

Really great work by ESPN missing the first pitch of the Giants half inning both times so far. Nobody wanted to see the first pitch in the NL anyway I guess.

One of these stadiums should set up like 20,000 mannequins just for the weird factor. Or maybe Tampa they could do like 6,000.

1 Like