Louis Cyphre's Walrus

Walrus submission complete. Self-assessment: I don’t know enough music to have entered this contest. Only feel like my first two have a chance, the rest are wtf or dumb or just ??

I thought stuff was still being debated. Are we submitting one at a time or all categories? Is it the 6 or 7?

I put all of mine in one message :woman_shrugging:

I did category 7, just in case.

1 Like

same here. my play is to deny I even submitted

Submitted

With these categories it was pretty different. I like some of the songs I submitted quite a bit, but it’s definitely not a list of my favorite songs.

i went back and forth with my category 2 song. which means category 7 was an easy choice.

Submitted. Had fun choosing what to leave out. Not sure about my story submission, not a traditional story but reckon it should count.

First category ended up influencing a load of my selections though.

We are at 15 participants now and I will close sign ups for anyone but hokie, Master3004 and WesleyC who get grandfathered in if they still want to play.

If your name is bolded I have at least received a partial list from you.

ChrisV
Goebs80
jalfrezi
JohnnyTruant
KING_OF_NY
Lawnmover_Man
microbet
miliboo
NotBruceZ
Pauwl
pyatnitski
skydiver8
smrk4
SUZZER99
Twist

My list was complete, LC. Just looked again at the DM.

Yes, most of the bolded names have submitted complete lists.

1 Like

Just sent completed list, bar no 7.

I still don’t understand what a road trip song is. Google was no help.

A song you would listen to when going for a long (possibly cross-country) drive.

All sent

When I go for a long drive I just listen to the music I normally listen to? Is that not how you guys do it? Internet listicles seem to think it’s songs about cars and driving which seems dumb to me. I don’t listen to songs about exercise when I’m working out.

Any chance I could still get in on this if I take on scorekeeper duties to offset the extra time? If that wouldn’t be helpful to you then no worries, you already have a pretty long list to deal with here so I will just follow along and not participate.

Sure, in a way. Maybe think of a song that might get you in the mood for the journey, maybe even excited about reaching your destination, or something that would be a fitting soundtrack for driving down a long, straight road, or a song you might sing a long with your buddies to pass the time, or … something else.
There aren’t wrong answers per se.

I am sorry. Unfortunately 15 people are plenty and I am afraid if there are any more I can’t do the reveals without significant delays. I am afraid 15 is already stretching it.

1 Like

I spent the time on my submission, so I submitted it. It’s not particularly interesting or inspiring, so don’t feel bad leaving it out. C’est la vie.

Totally reasonable! Look forward to following along regardless.