Long and Tedious Path to the Truth

so no one is working today huh?

3 Likes

It’s not like it has no basis, if any other user followed up a flag with a note to the mods saying

Jman was doing his patented ā€œtake a bunch of shots and then delete after a few minutes trickā€ as well. And BTW, moderating Jals avatars while leaving Jman’s original troll avatar is some real bullshit. Start cleaning this shit up or deal with a bunch more derails. Or put me up for perm ban vote.

I’d assume they were just trying to get in digs, too.

1 Like

What if you and jman decided to ignore each other for a while?

I guess comprehension isn’t your strong point. My entire fucking point was that his bullshit should be moderated and if it wasn’t shit like what’s happening now was sure to happen. I’m going to keep calling it out, and the only way your going to stop that is by perm banning me.

I had you pegged to the T when I explained why I voted no on your mod vote.

2 Likes

It’s also complete bullshit. I assume mods can read deleted posts? Like 90 percent of the time it’s because I post something and then think better of it, but hte post is generally nothing to do with any kind of personal attack, it’s just because I realize the post wasn’t good. Basically every time I delete a post it’s followed up by a snarky Jbro post. It’s almost entertaining.

Another lie.

Lol, I can’t remember the last time I got into a conversation with Jbro about anything other than him jumping in with some random attack on me. I have no problem ignoring him now and forever.

I mean, we’re reaching a point where this isn’t constructive and we’re going to have to agree to disagree. I think that Churchill’s posting especially vis a vis the vaccines and variants was at least discouraging people from getting vaccinated, if it wasn’t actual anti-vax shit outright. You will clearly never agree with me and here we are.

I also think that Frezi’s posting in early 2020 minimizing Covid was really fucking dangerous, but again, we’re clearly never going to agree about that.

I don’t think I’ve ever said @anon10396289’s posting was dangerous. Again, you are lumping me in with others. I took Keeed at his word in that latest exchange and explicitly posted that I didn’t think he was anti-vax.

Gonna be that guy but I don’t think the modding is bad here.

I honestly don’t have any problems with it.

6 Likes

Tucker Carlson is double vaxxed and I’m sure boostered. Is he anti-vax?

do you think that what caused over a dozen community members to either leave, post less or post mostly about this subject is because this forum isn’t leftist enough?

even if you exclude jal (which is silly to me, cause in my very untrained eye it’s obvious that he is genuinely hurt by the way he was treated in numerous occasions and he’s not faking it. if anything he might be pretending it doesn’t faze him when it pretty clearly did), what about all the rest?

You’re proving the point exactly. You realize that, right?

because those dozen people are lumped together in not thinking the very few people have ā€œtrolled the forum for funā€.

that by itself should be a reason for us to at least reconsider this position.

like at the very least we should have some discussion as to why those dozen+ (i didn’t count exactly) have left without calling it gaslighting.

Is this a festivus thread?

4 Likes

Almost everyone who has left has given a reason why.

I could use some help with playing poker.

I’m rarely serious.

1 Like

i’m a little confused as to how to interpret the last few posts. feels like there should be some actions done on our part based on those answers but it appears for reasons i don’t understand that all 3 of you who replied feel differently.

Don’t be silly. First of all, no aluminum pole has been put up yet and secondly Festivus is on the 23rd.

1 Like

The fact that you think there’s no action possible on people feeling unwelcomed in a community is truly sad to me, on many levels.

1 Like