LOL Democrats - Tik Tok on the clock, but the party don't stop

Czech Republic does not. The exception was Dagmar Havlova, second wife of Vaclav Havel but that was because she was already famous before marrying Havel.

Build the Wall!

Vice President Kamala Harris’s new campaign ad features a deep voice speaking over images of Border Patrol agents, the border wall, and seized pills and guns. It describes Harris, the former attorney general of California, as a “border state prosecutor” who “took on drug cartels and jailed gang members,” and says that Harris, if elected President, will hire thousands more border agents and crack down on fentanyl smuggling and human trafficking.

Did you not see the graph? If you want to turn it around, you need to get rid of the build the wall guy for good.

I read the headline too quickly and thought Kamala was bringing Hawk Tuah girl on board the campaign :(

I’m not allowed to visit that page.

Looks like she had to go private due to responses to that

1 Like

This poll has a bit different results, but also splits by party and had 73% of Dems favoring an increase in immigration. (That’s specifically legal immigration, but there are questions in there about undocumented as well.)

Not that the Dems don’t suck on immigration, but a lot of that chart is the much bigger change in Republicans. And not that the views of the average Dem are great, but for sure, in practice, the Biden admin was worse than the average Democrat on immigration and the Trump admin was not as bad as the average Republican (in that case because it didn’t actually deport 15 million people).

2 Likes

okay, so hear me out… :flushed:

2 Likes

Wasn’t bombing Milosevic a good thing?

1 Like

Seems like a good add for a Montana congressional race

1 Like

https://x.com/emmavigeland/status/1829156493905592623?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Just seems like she is making the right calls with her team. Biden probably wore a suit to a baseball game as a kid. Different era now.

1 Like

What’s this?

AOC doing a Walz and jumping some guy’s car.

1 Like

uwu

Isn’t that Secretary Butt Judge?

LOL, no.

He does seem to be standing really weird though. Like he should be falling over backwards. It’s the opposite of Trump’s posture.

https://x.com/igorbobic/status/1836039727138357321

3 Likes

Lmao