LOL Democrats - Tik Tok on the clock, but the party don't stop

Over $480,000 in cash — much of it stuffed into envelopes and hidden in clothing, closets, and a safe—was discovered in the home, along with over $70,000 in Nadine Menendez’s safe deposit box,” the indictment said.

In addition to the cash, agents also seized 81.5 ounces of gold bars, which at current prices are worth about $155,000.

when you have so much cash lying around the safe is full, just throw it into the closet

Don’t put it there or the sock drawer, that’s where everyone looks first cause that’s where the idiots put it (a tip, leave a small dummy thing a little cash/valuables/etc for them to find there so many would think they found it and leave) . Gotta get a little creative.

3 Likes

99% chance the next Google search was “does a kilo of gold weigh more than a kilo of feathers”.

11 Likes

1 Like

How is the bird feeder not at the top of the list? Senator from New Jersey no less.

Jared took $2B from the Saudi’s and is never going to sniff a courthouse in his life you have to be so monumentally dumb to be a sitting US senator and do this in one of the only ways you can actually get caught.

1 Like

“There’s always money in the bird feeder”, as the pop culture saying goes.

4 Likes

house dems on oversight committee have been sniffing around that so at least someone’s looking at it even though you’re right nothing is going to happen

4 Likes

seriously, who among us doesn’t keep 500k in cash and gold lying around the house? All of my friends do it’s totally normal.

Bankroll management 101

2 Likes

6 Likes

Shame. His daughter is cute and seems cool. (Alecia Menendez, MSNBC anchor.)

Wonder what the maga chuds think about the deep state going after a dem.

Obviously a false flag to distract from something conspiracy something

1 Like

I found $20 in one of my old winter coats once. It was a great day.

3 Likes

Not sure what thread to put this in, but I guess it’s LOL Democrats:

2 Likes

Welcome!

paxton1

bribery with gold was common in ancient rome

3 Likes

Fucker was just re-elected in May. Maybe he has plans to run for statewide office and doesn’t think he can win as a Democrat.