LOL Democrats - Tik Tok on the clock, but the party don't stop

really autistic and cant tell what level this is on but i’m pretty sure of all the regs on this forum im probably the bootlickiest, but i do hate cops. it’s complicated because my uncle is a legit real good cop and even then he’s still kind of a cold blooded guy deep down, so I kinda get why so many of them suck so bad.

Okay, how about eDems try with the policies that DO poll well?

1 Like

LOL this fucking guy right here.

I think you send the message by showing up and voting for a write-in. Send the message that your vote is available if the candidate in the general is farther left.

Dems need a lot more than 50.1% to hold the House, and they’ve done nothing to try to change that dynamic.

For non-competitive races (including presidency in safe states), this is totally fine. No arguments whatsoever.

It doesn’t make any difference in non-competitive races.

I still think this guy is the favorite to be re-elected if he runs.

https://twitter.com/MorningConsult/status/1552695688173174790?s=20&t=W_wxC_3pu7qQ8vHDuC_rkA

We’ll find out if this is a GOP hail mary or something more substantive later, but this combined with the Sinema no comment and we might have ourselves yet another game of rotating villian.

If I was Sinema and thought in her weird fucked up way and wanted to kill the Manchin bill I think I’d cut a deal to get gay marriage codification passed in exchange for my no vote on reconciliation and then tout my bipartisan bonifides and dare the left to go after me for cutting a deal to codify gay marriage.

2 Likes

Just going to completely disengage from this circus until they actually vote.

4 Likes

If she made that deal, I’d want to sabotage it out of spite.

One of the most powerful people in the country

https://twitter.com/yolo304741/status/1552474444882378752?s=21&t=956x3XYDq3H_ST8yYKgjHg

2 Likes

McConnell sidestepped questions about the political maneuver but told Reuters in a brief interview that Democrats would regret moving forward on the legislation.

Oh no, is he going to start refusing to ever cooperate with the Dems on anything?

2 Likes

so for all of you who said Joe Manchin is a republican

republicans are currently whining on TV about Joe Manchin saying he screwed them

oh it’s glorious

I don’t think so but he’s the only dem with a chance statewide and we all know it

Grunching but couldn’t let this one go. If you think “not voting” = “actively oppressing people” wait until you find out what our military does.

3 Likes

That’s kind of how I feel when I read the healthcare #1 thread and what some folks have to deal with, then think about those opposed to universal healthcare

3 Likes

From the replies:

https://twitter.com/osu20princess18/status/1552477306177961986

3 Likes

It’s an endless game of moron pseudo-republican dominoes.

1 Like

Maybe she says no because she wants government to fail to accomplish anything so she can run against both sides as the Forward presidential nominee, asking voters to pick the under-50 candidate for superficial reasons not having to do with policy.