LOL Democrats - Tik Tok on the clock, but the party don't stop

God bless America. The guy takes a loaded gun through the airport many times, visits Hitlers home as a dream trip, has been accused of sexual assault by many women and advocates every regressive policy on earth but the thing that is going to take him down is some gay-adjacent activity.

1 Like

LOL this isn’t going to “take him down”.

Seems like the GOp is working hard to take him down. No idea if it will work but the party infrastructure is in full on destroy mode at this point. Not sure who loves him enough to survive total abandonment by republicans. Who knows though.

This was true about Donald Trump before he won the nomination and then got elected president.

The Republican party infrastructure is not nearly as strong as they have been historically. In many places, the crazies are absolutely in charge.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/spmaloney/status/1521476369603080193?t=2SCUWVaONe0EtzD15utRaA&s=19

Do nothing and call your voters stupid, hell of a strategy.

3 Likes

It works for Republicans.

You kidding me? Those fuckers wake up every day and do everything they can to stick it to the libs and get wins.

Abortion is going to be illegal in damn near 25 states in a couple months. Birth control is going to be illegal in some states before the end of the year. Corporate and wealthy taxes drop every time they get power. They’re banning books for CRT, firing LGBTQ teachers, fucking over Disney, and enhancing gun rights all over the country.

And at least when they call their voters stupid it’s in private and has to get leaked. Democrats ask us for money, then turn around and call us stupid on Twitter.

Fuck the Democrats. Fetterman gets my vote and the gubernatorial nominee gets my vote because we need the veto pen for women. At this moment, the rest of the Dems on the ballot can shove it up their useless asses.

All they care about is milking their base for money while protecting the rich. If they fought one tenth as hard for voting rights or women’s rights as they do to fuck over progressives in primaries… I mean my God, this week they’re backing a pro-lifer facing a primary challenge. This fucking week! And he’s under a federal investigation!

If I lived in that district and that fucker won the primary I’d seriously consider voting for a Republican just so Cuellar would have a tougher time running/winning in two years. No chance I’d vote for him.

6 Likes

Indeed. I meant they do nothing to actually help their voters quality of life. Clearly they do lots of culture war stuff.

They do stuff that makes their voters happy.

Which seems ridiculous, but how happy would you be to see literally any of these assholes dragged away in handcuffs?

Right, I agree, with the caveat that I don’t think that conservative rage actually makes them happy (I have a whole thread on that). I was thinking of “do nothing” in the sense of “do nothing useful with the government”.

I’d be happy just to see the Dems fucking TRY to drag one of the assholes away in handcuffs. For the love of all that is good just fucking try to do SOMETHING on SOME issue. But instead it’s just an inbox full of fundraising emails cause I’m a stupid gullible fuck who at one point gave these clowns money.

Fair enough but like the point remains that their voters ask for X, Y, and Z and they give them X even if not Y or Z. If what their voters are asking for doesn’t make them happy that’s a them problem.

And I can assure you that pro lifers are VERY happy right now.

Bannon.

Only in the way that heroine addicts are happy with the needle in their arm.

Remind me, when is he testifying again?

Oh that’s right, fucking never.

Remind me as well, which jail is he in?

On that’s right, he’s not.

He’s going to get a slap on the wrist fine, and he won’t have to pay it with his own money.

But think of the shame he will feel!

1 Like

No, people on the left greatly underestimate how many people on the right actually believe abortion is murder and actually feel immense satisfaction having won this ruling.

1 Like

The people that feel that surge of winning right now are going to be outraged about the next thing tomorrow.

Anyway, I have my views on what real happiness is and what it is not. I think there is science to support my view. I accept that you may have a perfectly reasonable alternative view.

Yes and the next thing will be abortion sanctuary states, and they’ll set out to work on winning and getting a federal ban. And then they’ll go after gay marriage. And they’ll enjoy each of those wins once they get it.

I mean I’m not really concerned with what emotion is specifically triggered by this stuff. The GOP gives their base wins and their base turns out to vote for them. Democrats give their base losses and calls them stupid.

I think it’s pretty clear which side is currently experiencing more misery as a result of politics and which side is currently experiencing some positive emotion as a result of politics.