Log of Key Moderator Actions

I’d frown-emoji, but I have your cell phone number and email!!! You can’t stop me.

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

A post was merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

So the mods are just free to take shots at will while everybody else has to wait an hour between posts? Either remove the restriction or expand it to include mods. Or I guess we can just plan to spill the argument over into other threads I suppose.

6 Likes

Ah, the poor, abused victim of being asked for evidence is back to whine about that gross injustice again.

This post belongs in “About Moderation”, but that thread is throttled, so shrug.

Listen you ■■■■■ the term is “whinge”. You gotta learn to speak the whiners’ dialect.

3 Likes

Please, name a single moderator action I took that was an abuse of power.

Bottom left

1 Like

Aw, poor baby.

Clearly mods should not continue to argue in that thread while it is throttled.

8 Likes

I’d post it the main thread, alas I am throttled :)

1 Like

OK, I won’t post in that thread for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Why is everyone still arguing about motherfucking ■■■■■■

1-day ban (actually I think it’s just “tomorrow” which means the morning) for jman220 for rehashing old beef with jalfrezi after being warned. If you don’t like this action, please don’t post about that here - there’s an about moderation thread for that. This thread is a log. A lot of discussion in here makes it not very good as a log.

1 Like

1-day ban of commonwealth for complaining about moderation of jman while complaining about lack of moderation for jal and marty after being specifically warned not to do that …and he liked the warning post!

again, complaints go in about moderation or somewhere else.

6 Likes

1-day ban for Marty. Same reason as Commonwealth above.

Silly euros and their metric system. Here in USA#1, days are 24 hours.

2 Likes

D2 gets a night off for trolling the c word thread.

4 Likes

Whatevs gets 3 nights for a barrage of personal attacks in the covid thread.