Leaving on that midnight train for Georgia Runoff

You seemed certain Trump was done and going away, so seems reasonable to ask you what odds you’d give. But if you agree that Trump will probably be the nominee in 2024 I’m not sure what we’re arguing about.

1 Like

Republicans whining about rigged elections is a new norm now. And in close elections, they’ll probably get away with openly stealing a few seats.

5 Likes

I think there was a formula in heroes based upon actual losses.

Already have.

1 Like

Biden has promised to nominate a black woman to the supreme court.

I have to admit I feel cautiously optimistic today. Even if we won’t see sweeping change a lot of the things others have posted as likely seem very very doable. Not being terrorized by Trump and Mitch alone is amazing. Maybe the MAGA shitstains crawl back into the hole they came out of in 2015.

2 Likes

This will be the acid test of my suspicion that awval$9.99 just likes RPing online as a guy who voted for whoever’s President. Would not be surprised to see a lengthy post about how difficult — heartrending — the decision was to pull the lever for Sleepy Joe, but in the end etc.

2 Likes

And Stacey Abrams sister happens to be a 46 year old US District Court Judge :thinking:

2 Likes

I hate to say I told you so, but I did try and tell you guys that Warnock and Ossoff winning in GA was going to happen. The American people are resilient and hopeful, and they understand what’s at stake.

The filibuster will be nuked by the end of the month. Chuck and Nancy will not squander this opportunity. They have to understand their razor-thin majority can disappear with a single heart attack (or a single case of Covid!).

Then once all the good things start happening (healthcare and voting rights first and foremost) all this talk about the virtues of divided government will just evaporate.

In the distant future, when people talk about the “Roaring 20s”, the President that immediately springs to mind will no longer be Calvin Coolidge, it will be Joseph R. Biden!

34 Likes

Any chance we can bribe Pat Toomey with a nice early retirement package to allow Wolf to appoint someone to get us to 51-49?

2 Likes

Fox News segment this morning:

Kamala Harris charged with plagiarism!

Today’s the day she became Joe Biden’s vice president

9 Likes

Yea Trump’s pandering was more like symbolic acquiescence where everyone is in on the act. He did do that ridiculous hands on prayer with the pastors and he always throws out some half assed compliments like “I hear you love your bible here…big book…great words in it”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/robjyeo/status/1346779661456601089

32 Likes

Nanna was no saint. NO SAINT!

10 Likes

Free donuts are Chinese Communism. Is that what you want?

3 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

EDIT: My pony burned grandmas house down.

wait, which side are we on?

1 Like

Trump being actively engaged in politics for the next four years is good and not bad. You know how every time Hillary grabs a headline everyone shudders and hopes it goes away quickly? Trump is that, but for Republicans, and a lot more attention-getting.