Leaving on that midnight train for Georgia Runoff

https://twitter.com/ossoff/status/459383750632431616

:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Man, those were close races. Sure glad I convinced my kids to vote a couple times.

19 Likes

lol you’re gonna miss Trump worse than my kid misses Christmas

3 Likes

This phony Canadian Tuxedo is an insult to everything I stand for (which admittedly isn’t very much).

At least we still always beat you at hockey! Wait a minute…

4 Likes

Why would I miss him? He’s not going anywhere. The campaign starts immediately.

Lol look at you raring to go for Trump 2024.

1 Like

My pony wears a Canadian Tuxedo everywhere.

lol “raring to go”. I’d like Trump to go away but he’s not going to.

You know what my second cup of coffee could use by god? Some avwal tears. Anyone got any they can ship me?

2 Likes

He jumped the shark. Other than hardcore MAGA, no one will GAF about him in a few months.

4 Likes

A good chunk of that 74 million is hardcore MAGA. The cult may get a new figurehead, but the cult of Trump is going to be a big part of American politics for at least the next 20 years IMO.

1 Like

Pretty much the only thing that could immortalize him right now would be sudden death. Other than that, yeah, star is fading fast and there are few sadder and more useless things than ex presidents.

1 Like

Which is like 60% of R voters. A jumped the shark Trump is still the Tea Party on steroids.

What kind of odds will you give me on Trump being the 2024 Republican nominee?

Why yes, I remember quite vividly!

Don’t even care that this has already been posted ITT. It’s always a good rewatch.

3 Likes

I took a peek at r/ conservative this morning. Every single post claims the runoff was fraudulent with no pushback. They all know it for certain.

We aren’t ever coming back from the damage Trump has done to the legitimacy of our elections over the last 5 years.

4 Likes

I only wish the dems were smart enough to steal elections in states where the election machinery and operations are fully controlled by republicans.

3 Likes

I think this sort of thing plus Trump’s “oh I guess they magically found the votes they need” is what realllly starts to fuck them over in the future as a good percentage of them will believe it and many of them will stop voting. I hope.

3 Likes

lol you want odds?

Not really. No one likes to associate with a loser. Every time Trump whines and complains, he’s gonna remind people of losing in 2020. It will take time but he will fade. I live in rural TN and went from seeing 5 Trump flags a day to one a week if I’m lucky. People are already moving on.