LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

I think this was on Netflix 5 or so years ago. Never knew ping pong could be so intense.

1 Like

Any excuse to introduce someone to BOC is a good one. I see your point tho. Tell you what, I will pull out my Geogaddi keleidoscope and give it a couple spins as penance.

1 Like

Blue Oyster Cult = GOAT BOC

1 Like

EXCUSE ME but the Bank of Canada is an elite central bank.

BOC = Bros opining cluelessly

Im familiar with your posting enough to say I’ve got a read on your drug history. Zero chance your taking Blue Oyster Cult over Boards of Canada save never heard them.

Bris On Call (when you need a bris, NOW!)

The last time I saw a group of “re attachment” protestors I thought “Drop the fucking bomb already.”

I googled best Boards of Canada songs. Didn’t like roygbiv. Dayvan Cowboy is good.

I’m going to assume this standard arrangement:

Don’t Fear the Reaper >>> Burning for You > the top 10 Boards of Canada Songs > Go Go Godzilla > most other Boards of Canada songs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other Blue Oyster Cult song

This is what I like about instrumental bands. They usually have a very large stable of listenable songs.

That’s saved me the time I’d have spent checking out any other BOC songs (as I already know DFTR and BFY).

According to google this is the 4th best BOC song.

Stopped at 30 seconds. Sampled a few seconds at random points. Yes it’s terrible.

Sandy Pearlman also made a right pig’s ear of the second Clash album iirc after he was brought in to help them break America.

1 Like

Really belongs in the lolCanada thread but no one reads that, so…

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1306397988365819904

1 Like

Tucker’s face always looks like that. It’s his “thoughtful” face, lol.

6 Likes

so there are two ways to look at this.

1. omg, this is so stupid, we have to regulate these self driving cars and ban this or that, blah blah blah

2. autopilot probably saved at least two lives here, because in a normal car, if dude fell asleep at the wheel, he’s taking himself and possibly others out on the way.

Also, more people need to know that if they see this, they can stop it. Just get in front and start to slow down. The AP has smart follow as well, so it won’t collide with you…it will slow down with you. All the way to zero.

9 Likes

It’s probably some of the top row and some of the second, but imo skews towards him mostly not sleeping if he wasn’t in a self-driving car.

Good point, but does it speed up again once you’ve driven off, laughing like a maniac?

1 Like

well, in my scenario the “you” is most likely a cop, so they would remain there until the driver was awake and arrested and the car put in park.

If it’s a civilian and they drive away, without waking up the driver, then yeah, it would.