LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Hopefully not from this place:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1306300073773600773

https://twitter.com/KrelchScranton2/status/1306303211905585152

2 Likes

$14?!?! I make something like this at home every day for a fraction of the price. Probably tastes better and the savings helped me pay off my student loans and buy a house in only a few months.

20 Likes

@BestOf

3 Likes

Good on ya for supporting a local CSA, I’m thinking of trying to set one up here.

Looks like rocket (arugula?) flowers to me.

A nectarine is just a pretentious peach.

Can’t shittalk Czech neighbors. Or at least mine.

Dude came by, grabbed his saw, drilled a hole in the wall of the contraption and grabbed the phone. Guy is a legend. Landlord approved the procedure. So he ain’t gonna shit on me for it. Also he’s a good guy by landlord standards.

Kinda weird to hammer away at 9 PM but I ain’t complaining. I’m drunk. If I didn’t people coming over, I’d be smoking a joint instead. CBD is the shit.

8 Likes

Brilliant :ok_hand:

My Czech friend is going back this week to visit parents and stuff for 2 weeks, I had to stock up on his magic homemade vape juice tonight. :lemon::pineapple:

2 Likes

My colleague asks me to get Spam when I go back to America.

People are weird.

2 Likes

Vik is brilliant, he’s 7 years clean from the illegal highs and loves life nowadays, has his house all kitted out in gaming chairs & plays online at night, he taking Angus beef over for his parents and some other stuff from here.

1 Like

So Kanye literally tweeted himself pissing and it’s barely even trending.

Spam is a funny food. As a standalone product its a little gross. But as an ingredient it is surprisingly effective. It’s certainly an unhealthy choice though, super processed.

Last time I took so much back that my baggage exceeded the weight limit. Had to chuck a few out to make it on the flight.

1 Like

Poached nectarines 100% = canned or jarred nectarines.
Ripoff place.

2 Likes

I like food derails.
Spam is awesome. Regular Spam is way salty tho; I prefer the low sodium version (still v salty). Fried in slices obv.

2 Likes

I’m actually listening to a book that’s tangentially related to this. It’s about how a few Russian geneticists tamed foxes during the Cold War through a semi-secret research program. It’s called How to Tame a Fox (and build a dog).

3 Likes

Not necesecelery, we preserve a fair percentage of our organic produce. It’s a lot of work and the end product is A+ usually.

1 Like

I get a weird craving for Spam maybe once every couple years. I buy some, fry it up, and am disappointed at first bite. I don’t get it. I’m not a food snob. I can enjoy almost anything, and Spam should be in my wheelhouse. But it lets me down every time.

1 Like
2 Likes