LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

But his ghost may have been haunting the forum.

1 Like

I remember being introduced to Molyneux in 2014 by a colleague who was completely indoctrinated in FDR. Think he hit it big(-ish) on Bitcoin and did whatever after a few months.

Guy never really connected with me. He’s either overdramatic or dry as burnt toast. Either way, I never caught on to him.

Well he’s a genocidal racist, so I would hope not.

Also what’s FDR?

:thinking:

:ghost:

Before he did YT videos, he did podcst episodes under the station Freedomain Radio. I think the forum still exists.

At the time, he appeared to be a libertarian with a more anarchist perspective regarding the government. Once he saw where the money was, he became a low-rent Alex Jones.

Mrs Catface is cooler than me in basically every way, but she’s clearly got questionable taste in men so… variance.

6 Likes

I just unknowingly paid $14 for this from a new spot across the street. What in the living shit… I feel violated.

4 Likes

I wonder how many racist libertarians have been able to fund their activities because they had a bit score via Bitcoin.

Fuck if I know. But my former colleague was a Bitcoin bro in 2013. I’m sure he’s still HODLIN’

Lol flowers. Late-stage hipster capitalism.

How does it taste? It looks like it might be good.

2 Likes

What did you even order?

4 Likes

This is what the end of civilisation looks like.

2 Likes

We’ve been getting a weekly CSA box and back in July or August we got a box of edible flowers in our delivery. I can confirm they taste like grass and serve no useful culinary purpose.

I’m going to guess open faced grilled gouda on rye with apricot slices and zucchini flowers. Looks like maybe some kind of cooked cabbage sprinkled on too.

2 Likes

I am guessing Citrus Compote, not apricot. Those look like stewed orange sections to me.

1 Like

Actually I think it’s canned peaches.

Maybe some kind of burrata under the melty cheese. Hipsters love burrata.

Looks like a sandwich Clovis would eat.

1 Like

Goddamit @Tilted get back in here and tell us what it was and how it tasted. I need closure.

“Honeycomb Toast - Ricotta, Poached Nectarines, Honeycomb Bits, Country Toast”

It actually tasted alright. But I refuse to ever pay $14 for an abomination like this. ITS A SINGLE PIECE OF TOAST FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Goddam how did we hit orange, peach and apricot and still not get nectarine? Country toast probably has some rye in it with other hipster BS. Ricotta is probably burrata. Honeycomb bits I did not see coming.

If you fold it over you can call it a fancy grilled cheese sandwich.

2 Likes