LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

They’ll never stop trying.

4 Likes

I just joined Harley Rouda’s campaign as a volunteer. I did door to door canvassing in 2018. I’m not a huge fan of his politics - I think he’s a DINO - but this district is vulnerable so I feel compelled to do something.

They’re not even sure if they’re gonna do in person vote canvassing because of the virus. I think that’s a huge mistake.

6 Likes

No pics neither.

1 Like

@Suzzer99’s pool boy AMA seems like it may have serious potential. Might even overtake the Red Lobster AMA. It’s a dog, but it’s drawing live.

Title update?

at-least Jerry Falwell jr cares if his wife is satisfied.

1 Like

I feel bad for the grad student who got screwed by this, but also this was an epic prank.

It really doesn’t get any more interesting than what you already know.

Font fail.

5 Likes

Welcome to the modern world

1 Like

Since I’m not trusted with thread title change privileges for some reason, would someone mind switching it up to something that doesn’t make me cringe if someone walks past? I swear I’m reading politics, mom!

Wow I’m really dumb. I’m not even going to admit to the mistake I was making.

This probably belongs in the media thread, but I don’t post there and don’t know what’s up.

Overheard on MSNBC: complaining about how unfairly Trump has accused Biden of supporting amnesty and health care for immigrant.

1 Like

Keming fail

6 Likes

Clever!

I don’t deserve much credit.

I didn’t say you were clever.

2 Likes

Piss off, fomicater.

27 Likes

I hooked up with a 35-year-old when I was 23 and it was beyond awesome. If she was 50 it wouldn’t have made any difference imo. I hooked up with a 53-year-old when I was 28 and it was also beyond awesome.

Sex is pretty awesome in general.

2 Likes